austerity drive in a sentence
1) European political leaders in particular have embarked on substantial austerity drives .
2) Wave of strikes upsets Yugoslav authorities' austerity drive .
3) How's that for an austerity drive ?
4) But an austerity drive could be self-defeating in a weak economy.
austerity drive example sentences5) Another sign that some financial experts share the general concerns about Europe's austerity drive .
6) And yet, the biggest and most successful funds have been largely immune to this austerity drive .
7) THE Premier and his Ministers will have their pay frozen from April as part of the Government's austerity drive .
8) Despite three years of zero growth, the Labour leadership merely quibbled over the nuances of the government's austerity drive .
9) Spains government has announced further deep budget cuts for this year in its increasingly unpopular austerity drive, one day after.
10) George Osborne's austerity drive could be partly to blame for the recession, the Government's own economic forecaster said yesterday.
11) The party calls themselves as Aam Admi; the chief minister seems to be in austerity drive and calling himself that he is a aam admi; still they don't know the problems of a common man.
12) Manitoba's universities were also affected by the austerity drive, with officials at the University of Manitoba predicting layoffs and restricted access to some courses.
13) The government says the bailed-out country's austerity drive has left it short of cash for spending on culture, and it says the Miro collection is not one of its priorities.
14) Vitor Gaspar, the architect of Portugal's austerity drive under the bailout, resigned last week, citing a lack of public support for cuts into welfare benefits and tax hikes.
example sentences with austerity15) City of Cape Town in austerity drive Cape Town - An official home for the mayor is just one the many things that the City of Cape Town has cut from its spending in an austerity drive .
16) With fiscal policy hamstrung by the government's austerity drive and banks continuing to shrink their balance sheets, hopes for an economic recovery lie squarely on the central bank's shoulders.
17) This remark on Twitter (@ShashiTharoor), was alleged to equate the travelling public to cattle and taunt his party, the Indian National Congress over their austerity drive .
18) " Right now, with the coalition government's austerity drive forcing councils to make unprecedented cuts, things are tougher than they have ever been, he says.
19) 5.59 pm GMT What the City experts say The Italian election results have knocked the wind right out of Europe's austerity drive, City analysts are suggesting today.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of austerity drive
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of austerity drive with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with austerity drive
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word austerity drive in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with austerity drive.
20 examples of simple sentences of austerity drive. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of austerity drive
Compound Sentences with austerity drive
Complex Sentences with austerity drive
Compound-Complex Sentences with austerity drive