austerity budget in a sentence
1) We need a prosperity budget not an austerity budget .
2) Soon afterwards, the Finance Minister will present an austerity budget for 1990.
3) austerity budgets have resulted in drastic cutbacks in municipal spraying schemes to combat mosquito borne diseases .
4) Three independents sided with the government who also backed a related austerity budget earlier this month.
austerity budget example sentences5) But make no mistake, the cumulative effect of years of austerity budgets has taken a substantial toll on our courts.
6) Particularly at a time when they are planning to implement yet another austerity budget that will affect thousands of hard-pressed people.
7) In the 1980s many Latin American NICs had to reschedule external debts and implement austerity budgets (cuts in public services) to improve their economic situations.
8) It will mean more austerity budgets, will block economic growth, lead to greater poverty and unemployment and continue to destabilise the single currency.
9) While their proposals differ around the margins, both Democrats and Republicans are promoting austerity budgets that are highly likely to deepen and extend the Great Recession.
10) Having specific figures in mind will help motivate you if you need to start saving more, or potentially keep you off the austerity budget if you're doing better than you thought.
11) The 2012 budget was delivered by Finance Minister Marshall on April 24, 2012, and was a stark contrast from the austerity budget that Dunderdale and her ministers had been warning of for months.
12) Romney's austerity budget for fiscal year 2004, unveiled just weeks later, included even more substantial cuts in state funding for cities and towns.
13) The Chrétien government's 1995 austerity budget reduced transfer payments to the provinces, and provided lump-sum financing for health and social spending in place of separate budgetary envelopes.
14) Clark and Davis held differing views over fuel prices, and the Davis government actively opposed Clark's 1979 austerity budget which included a gas tax.
example sentences with austerity15) With the presentation in July 1961 of the country's first austerity budget, Ghana's workers and farmers became aware of and critical of the cost to them of Nkrumah's programmes.
16) In an effort to reach HIPC completion in 2004, the government drafted an austerity budget for 2004, freezing civil service salaries and increasing a number of taxes.
17) The government had indicated the new graduated tax replace the flat tax in ... The Irish government has unveiled the country's sixth austerity budget since the 2008 financial crisis.
18) The pain has been compounded by a seccession of austerity budgets in which the British Conservative-led government has tried to hack away at spending .
19) Dr. Chakma said that austerity budgets of the early 1990's brought more painful consequences for Canadian scientists than anything in the current budget.
20) It's clear that even a tiny fraction of that amount, if directed to local development projects, could make a huge difference, especially with many donor agencies facing austerity budgets .
21) The strike comes as the beleaguered government prepares to present an austerity budget to parliament and as it weathers a corruption scandal in a big arms deal .
22) All of this takes place while the job crisis grinds on for working people, creating an endless supply of austerity budgets on the city, state, and national level.
23) In Ireland, we've been though several years of so-called "austerity budgets " which cut spending and raised taxes and charges.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of austerity budget
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of austerity budget with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with austerity budget
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word austerity budget in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with austerity budget.
20 examples of simple sentences of austerity budget. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of austerity budget
Compound Sentences with austerity budget
Complex Sentences with austerity budget
Compound-Complex Sentences with austerity budget