attendings in a sentence
1) Plus, we've only ever seen male attendings hooking up with female interns.
2) Luka was a committed physician, and considered one of the more approachable attendings.
3) Patients are seen by teams of senior and junior clinical students with guidance from faculty attendings.
4) Since the fellow works closely with attendings, performance will be evaluated informally on a continuous basis.
attendings example sentences5) The PA will work with attendings, residents, and PAs attached to the general surgery residency program.
6) Formal interviews with attendings and senior residents are then held the next day, and the applicant tours the program's facilities.
7) I was impressed when 2 different attendings spontaneously approached me about how wonderful a particular applicant was and strongly advocated that we highly rank the applicant.
8) The season follows the story of surgical interns, residents, fellows, and attendings as they experience the difficulties of the competitive careers they have chosen.
9) It is hard to conceive of a system in which residents and the attendings that supervise their care will be spared from aggressive quality improvement.
10) She faced initial difficulties getting support from the attendings, but after talking with the Chief, managed to get their agreement to work there.
11) One of her attendings testified that he felt that the Medi-Cal consultant was more concerned about the state's interest than the patient's welfare.
12) Specialty physician usually are attendings who specialized in certain specialty during the training process in a specialty hospital or in a subspecialty at a general hospital.
13) He was exemplary with patients and recognized that much of what we learned from him and other attendings was not rigorously tested but made practical sense.
14) But I knew that the teaching I received from attendings, fellow trainees, nurses, and patients would fade over time as I became a specialist.
example sentences with attendings15) During the third year of medical school, the majority of student grades are derived from the subjective evaluations of the residents and attendings that work with us.
16) As a personal aside, many older attendings have shared with me that they find medical students and residents much less capable and prepared than they were 20 years ago.
17) The attendings will make sure you are well cared for, and maybe you can help make a new doctor a better doctor.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attendings
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attendings with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attendings
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attendings in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attendings.
20 examples of simple sentences of attendings. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attendings
Compound Sentences with attendings
Complex Sentences with attendings
Compound-Complex Sentences with attendings