attendance numbers in a sentence
1) The Fort Riley game often has high attendance numbers.
2) What probably saved overall attendance numbers was the relatively large international participation.
3) You can always report attendance numbers in written format or verbally.
4) attendance numbers usually range from 2,000–3,000.
attendance numbers example sentences5) Only NFL Football and MLB Baseball has higher attendance numbers .
6) So it's really just padding attendance numbers, imho.
7) This led to disappointing attendance numbers.
8) Want to check their attendance numbers versus those of other MLB teams?
9) Excessive heat or persistent rain can hold down attendance numbers, Jay said.
10) attendance numbers were rising continuously, all the way up to 10,000.
11) They saw promise in attendance numbers, and kept the park open for 1985.
12) The Zoo's attendance has recovered well with many record-breaking annual attendance numbers since then.
13) Subsequent 2012 and 2013 concerts at Davies and other venues also saw very strong attendance numbers.
14) The government overestimated Hong Kong Disneyland's attendance numbers during the Asian Financial Crisis.
example sentences with attendance15) América has the highest attendance numbers in Mexico and the eighth most in the world.
16) However, they could only attract a fraction of the attendance numbers the competing Leafs drew.
17) attendance numbers improved in 2010 to an estimate of 305,000 – the largest since the 2005 race.
18) attendance numbers boomed during the 1950s and club sides enjoyed success in the newly instigated European competitions.
19) However, frequent player moves were not viewed positively by the fans, resulting in smaller attendance numbers.
20) The Spurs had posted impressive attendance numbers since moving from Dallas, and were thus a very attractive choice.
21) Later reports suggested that attendance numbers had been inflated by giveaways and the team projected some losses in 1995.
22) This concurs with evidence from the UK of a decrease in attendance numbers after the introduction of fees.
23) The arena's capacity was over 8,000, and Warriors owner Eddie Gottlieb was infamous for exaggerating attendance numbers.
24) Collectively, the team performance waned due to the distracting drama in the front office resulting in low attendance numbers.
25) Largest percentage by college: Engineering, 22% (By the way, this corresponds almost exactly to attendance numbers.
26) The Panthers recorded the sixth-highest home attendance numbers in the NFL during the 2012 season, averaging 73,293 fans per home game.
27) Nemr's draw helped push that year's AUB Outdoors to be the highest in attendance numbers in the University's history.
28) Taking place in Englewood, Colorado at the Inverness Hotel and Conference Center, this three day event has already surpassed prior year's attendance numbers!
29) While it's not great that many museums and cultural institutions are struggling to keep up their attendance numbers, the fact that they are struggling is a boon for families.
30) Castellanos and Cardenas were the receiving schools for Paderewski, and less than 4% of either school's attendance numbers were comprised of Paderewski students.
31) As the session was only our second time presenting at DSW, we weren't sure how many people would come, but the attendance numbers blew all of our guesses out of the water.
32) The Toronto Symphony Orchestra bills its Messiah as Toronto's favourite - it probably is among the most august of Messiah traditions in Canada and likely has the highest attendance numbers.
33) We also need to be able to keep track of attendance numbers for safety purposes, and so we need to know beforehand how many people are definitely coming.
34) In 1966, to keep attendance numbers high, the peer went a step further and introduced lions to the park, thus creating Britain's' first safari park.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attendance numbers
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attendance numbers with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attendance numbers
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attendance numbers in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attendance numbers.
20 examples of simple sentences of attendance numbers. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attendance numbers
Compound Sentences with attendance numbers
Complex Sentences with attendance numbers
Compound-Complex Sentences with attendance numbers