attain perfection in a sentence
1) Then I attain perfection, my perfection.
2) Intrinsically, man seeks to attain absolute perfection .
3) The method by which we can attain perfection is called Kabbalah.
4) The significance and purpose of following the Buddha is to attain perfection .
attain perfection example sentences5) Konishi believes he has attained perfection and specializes in grappling and submission techniques.
6) They are able to attain perfection by utilizing material resources in their independent endeavors.
7) A new language, characterized by simple sweetness and simple energy, had attained perfection .
8) We cannot hope to attain perfection, to avoid all killing for food.
9) From contemporary sources it appears that Umar had attained perfection in the art of wrestling.
10) If one can attain sinless perfection, then one does not need the Saviour.
11) If self-improvement is the basis of salvation and attaining perfection, it will simply never happen!
12) There is no reincarnation by which we may eventually attain spiritual perfection through works of our righteousness.
13) In Jaipur especially under Maharaja Jaisingh, the art of enamelling attained great perfection and beauty.
14) The people visit this place to pay homage to the great teacher and to attain spiritual perfection .
example sentences with attain15) Their interests were (and are) in attaining perfection : physical, mental, spiritual, emotional.
16) Some of the old saints labored so hard to attain perfection that they lost the capacity to feel anything.
17) However, they must seek to attain this perfection during a period characterized by Prohibition and xenophobic anti-immigration legislation.
18) While one has not attained perfection, these Lights that are destined to reach him are considered Surrounding Lights.
19) The word Siddha comes from the word Siddhi which means an object to be attained perfection or heavenly bliss.
20) Man would attain greater perfection, in the sense that he would live more rationally, healthily, happily, comfortably.
21) There are even those who believe that they have already attained perfection and, as a result, will never die.
22) This is my all time favorite book and really conveys a wonderful message about the judgements of others and the inability to attain perfection - regardless of one's role in life.
23) A seductive machine-like voice utters, "Your goal should be the same as ours, to attain perfection ." Geoff Mackley's website is still loaded.
24) As to the whole head of objections taken from experience, I desire it may be observed farther, either the persons objected to have attained Christian perfection, or they have not.
25) We only need to be concerned with pressing in to the high calling of God, not assuming that we have already attained the perfection of absolute and total obedience (Phil. 3:12-14).
26) These will minister among and be seen of men, while the glory of their perfection will be a constant example and an incentive to other men to strive to attain the same perfection .
27) I shall explain the sacred lore of Asha, the truth, as well, so that ye may attain perfection and thereby realize the light of truth and enjoy the blessing of paradise.
28) T.W. Mayer Jr was to write in 1837: 'Pathology... exhibits considerable progress, though it has not yet attained that perfection which is desirable'.
29) Becoming immortal, and thus impervious to death and injury, will result from having attained spiritual perfection through obedience to the apostles and prophets.
30) In 1688 he was sent to London to learn the business of clock and watch making, which had not then attained the perfection of modern times.
31) They thought that they had attained perfection, and said, " That is enough ; we need no more." But the Lord has no end, and there is no comprehending Him.
32) Fabiola, a Roman Matron, had attained so great perfection in the Knowledge of the Scriptures, that she had a reverent Respect from the Learned in her Time.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attain perfection
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attain perfection with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attain perfection
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attain perfection in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attain perfection.
20 examples of simple sentences of attain perfection. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attain perfection
Compound Sentences with attain perfection
Complex Sentences with attain perfection
Compound-Complex Sentences with attain perfection