attack submarine in a sentence
1) Most military submarines are either attack submarines or ballistic missile submarines.
2) They were the largest attack submarines ever built.
3) Why does the navy need 80 nuclear attack submarines ?
4) That is the case of some attack submarines .
attack submarine example sentences5) Transforms into deep sea attack submarine, armed with proton cannon.
6) The submarines are known to be a target of Russian attack submarines .
7) Two nuclear-powered fast attack submarines also participated in USWEX.
8) She later was converted into an attack submarine and redesignated SSN-624.
9) The biggest project at Electric Boat is currently construction of Virginia-class attack submarines .
10) attack submarine completed all assigned strike missions and has left the area for previous duties.
11) Also a new nuclear attack submarine is under development, the Type 095 submarine.
12) China also has expanded its force of nuclearpowered attack submarines (SSN).
13) attack submarines serve the Navy by finding and eliminating enemy surface ships and submarines.
14) The use of the Tomahawk has seen a change in the design of attack submarines .
example sentences with attack15) The current mainstay of the Chinese submarine force is modern diesel powered attack submarines (SS).
16) The Soviet "Victor"-class nuclear attack submarine "K-314" shadowed the task group.
17) Faslane also hosts a number of nuclear-powered attack submarines, known as 'hunter killers'.
18) Despite these limitations, she remained an effective attack submarine through to the end of her career.
19) In the summer of 1985 "Tautog" joined the attack submarine in hosting prospective commanding officer operations.
20) The Russians did it again last summer, sending an attack submarine into the Gulf of Mexico.
21) The US Navy plans to add two destroyers and two attack submarines per year to its fleet.
22) The U.S. Navy operates three types: ballistic missile submarines, guided missile submarines, and attack submarines .
23) Submariners live in exceptionally close quarters, even taking turns sleeping in the same bunks on attack submarines .
24) U.S. naval units initially included guided-missile destroyers and ; the guided-missile frigate ; and a nuclear powered attack submarine .
25) On 26 January, the Pentagon confirmed that Tomahawks had been fired by attack submarines operating in the region.
26) attack submarines (SSKs and SSNs) were developed to include faster, longer range and more discriminating torpedoes.
27) attack submarines have several tactical missions, including sinking ships and subs, launching cruise missiles, and gathering intelligence.
How to use attack in a sentence28) The current classes of attack submarines are the Benjamin Franklin, Sturgeon, Los Angeles and Seawolf classes.
29) India paid 2 billion for the completion of two class nuclear-powered attack submarines which were 40–60% completed.
30) Following this attack, Japanese submarines operated along the Australian east coast until August 1942, sinking eight merchant ships.
31) The federal government formally cancelled its plan to acquire 10-12 nuclear-powered attack submarines, saving an estimated Can.
32) Another, a nuclear attack submarine, was commissioned in Wilmington, NC, on May 3, 2008.
33) They were meant as a stopgap measure to counter the threat of an ever growing fleet of Soviet attack submarines .
34) Cruisers, destroyers and attack submarines are deployed with either an Expeditionary Strike Group or a Carrier Strike Group.
35) Seven "Astute" class nuclear-powered attack submarines have been ordered, with two completed, and four under construction.
36) Increasingly anti-submarine submarines, called attack submarines or hunter-killers, became capable of destroying, particularly, ballistic missile submarines.
37) Capabilities: The Virginia class nuclear attack submarines are designed for a broad range of flexible open-ocean and littoral missions.
38) The USS Blueback was the last non-nuclear fast attack submarine to join the US Navy and OMSI offers daily tours.
39) attack submarines are designed to hunt and sink enemy subs and surface ships as well as perform reconnaissance and special-operations missions.
40) attack submarines have tactical missions, including controlling naval and shipping activity, serving as cruise missile-launching platforms, and intelligence-gathering.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attack submarine
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attack submarine with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attack submarine
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attack submarine in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attack submarine.
20 examples of simple sentences of attack submarine. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attack submarine
Compound Sentences with attack submarine
Complex Sentences with attack submarine
Compound-Complex Sentences with attack submarine