attack graph in a sentence
1) Automated generation and analysis of attack graphs .
2) This approach is less general than our treatment of attack graphs .
3) Minimization and reliability analyses of attack graphs .
4) Two formal analyses of attack graphs .
attack graph example sentences5) Their tool constructs the attack graph by forward exploration starting from the initial state.
6) However, they do not consider combining their attack scenarios into attack graphs .
7) We also described post-facto analyzes that can be performed on these attack graphs .
8) Figure 11 shows the attack graph as it is displayed by the graphical user interface.
9) In Sect. 2 we give general definitions for attack models and attack graphs .
10) attack graphs depict ways in which an adversary exploits system vulnerabilities to achieve a desired state.
11) The user specifies a set Arem of action triples to be removed from the attack graph .
12) They encode attack graphs as dependencies among exploits and security conditions, under the assumption of monotonicity.
13) Any information explicitly represented in the model is available for inspection and analysis in the attack graph .
14) The slowest part of the toolkit is the algorithm that lays out the attack graph on screen.
example sentences with attack15) Therefore, our attack graphs are more general than the one proposed by Phillips and Swiler.
16) At the surface, our notion of attack graphs seems similar to the one proposed by Dacier.
17) However, we feel that this is a reasonable price to pay for removing unnecessary transitions from the attack graphs .
18) The model builder constructs the input to the graph generator so that the output will be the desired attack graph .
19) We take these models as input to our attack graph tools to generate attack graphs automatically and to analyze system vulnerabilities.
20) He also defines a metric, called the mean effort to failure or METF, based on the attack state graphs .
21) The effect of the critical action set algorithm on the modified example attack graph is shown in Figure 7(a).
22) We have preliminary results in using a subset of 30 of these actions as input to our model builder, allowing us to produce attack graphs with over 300 nodes and 3000 edges in just a few minutes.
23) By basing our algorithm on model checking we take advantage of advances in representing large state spaces and can thus hope to represent large attack graphs .
24) From the experiments conducted by Orlato et al. it appears that even for small examples the space required to construct attack state graphs becomes prohibitive.
25) ANGI attack graph - No Firewalls Exploring the attack graph reveals that several successful attack scenarios exploit the LICQ vulnerability on the host shamong.
26) The model is augmented with a security specification, which spells out the security requirements against which the attack graph is to be built.
27) Since the computed action set is always critical, removing every action triple in the set from the intruder's arsenal is guaranteed to result in an empty attack graph .
28) As demonstrated in Figure 6, this procedure can be repeated several times, reducing the size of the attack graph at each step.
29) If, however, M does have some failing executions, we say that the set of such executions makes up an attack graph .
30) Abstractly, an attack graph is a collection of scenarios showing how a malicious agent can compromise the integrity of a target system.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attack graph
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attack graph with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attack graph
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attack graph in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attack graph.
20 examples of simple sentences of attack graph. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attack graph
Compound Sentences with attack graph
Complex Sentences with attack graph
Compound-Complex Sentences with attack graph