attachment theory in a sentence
1) Bowen theory is part of attachment theory .
2) attachment theory has always recognized the importance of intimacy.
3) Many psychologists conceive attachment in terms of attachment theory .
4) It makes controversial claims relating to a basis in attachment theory .
attachment theory example sentences5) The theory of dependency need has largely been incorporated into attachment theory .
6) The theoretical base is attachment theory .
7) The theory behind AAT is what is known as attachment theory .
8) Building on cognitive behavioral, psychodynamic, and attachment theories .
9) Perhaps the most significant development in contemporary psychoanalytic thought has been attachment theory .
10) A psychologist named John Bowlby eventually developed the attachment theory in 1969.
11) Children and caregivers remained the primary focus of attachment theory for many years.
12) In addition, there is an approach to treating couples based on attachment theory .
13) attachment theory makes no specific claims about the neural processes that make attachment possible.
14) Critics maintain these therapies are not based on an accepted version of attachment theory .
example sentences with attachment15) attachment theory posits children instinctively attach to caretakers in order to achieve security and survival.
16) attachment theory has focused on the relationship of the mother and infant after birth.
17) The claim is that the core principles of attachment theory apply to both kinds of relationships.
18) Today, the concept of dependency need is largely interrelated with the concept of attachment theory .
19) The theoretical framework is attachment theory, originally formulated by Bowlby and recently expanded by others.
20) Dr. Stott discusses attachment theory and the attachment issues experienced by high-risk children in foster care.
21) In 1987, Cindy Hazen and Phillip Shaver extended attachment theory to adult romantic relationships.
22) The research on maternal sensitivity follows earlier work in psychoanalytics and is especially rooted in attachment theory .
23) Investigators tend to describe the core principles of attachment theory in light of their own theoretical interests.
24) attachment theory revolutionised thinking on the nature of early attachments and extensive research continues to be undertaken.
25) attachment theory has received increasing attention in this area (e.g., Kirkpatrick, 1992).
26) John Bowlby and Mary Ainsworth founded modern attachment theory on studies of children and their caregivers.
27) Similarities such as these led Hazan and Shaver to extend attachment theory to adult romantic relationships.
How to use attachment in a sentence28) Hughes cites attachment theory and particularly the work of John Bowlby as theoretical motivations for developmental psychotherapy.
29) When Hazen and Shaver extended attachment theory to adults, they included the idea of working models.
30) A third theory prevalent at the time of Bowlby's development of attachment theory was "dependency".
31) Social policies concerning the care of children were the driving force in Bowlby's development of attachment theory .
32) These aporia seriously infect such contemporary approaches as object relations theory, attachment theory, and cognitive behavioral theory.
33) Understand how intersubjectivity and attachment theory, as well as neuroscience, fit together to repair derailed development.
34) attachment theory was developed by Bowlby as a consequence of his dissatisfaction with existing theories of early relationships.
35) The first early formal statements of attachment theory were presented in three papers in 1958, 1959 and 1960.
36) Research into adult attachment flourished, making attachment theory one of the leading theories for understanding adult romantic relationships.
37) The research currently being done in the last few years in relation to dependency need relates largely to attachment theory .
38) attachment theory explains how students use their positive relationships with adults to organize their experiences (Bowlby 1969).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attachment theory
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attachment theory with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attachment theory
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attachment theory in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attachment theory.
20 examples of simple sentences of attachment theory. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attachment theory
Compound Sentences with attachment theory
Complex Sentences with attachment theory
Compound-Complex Sentences with attachment theory