attachment site in a sentence
1) It may have provided new attachment sites for jaw muscles.
2) They then introduced mutations that altered the attachment sites .
3) Such attachment sites are surrounded by erythema.
4) Once identified, the remaining soft tissue is removed from the attachment site .
attachment site example sentences5) This typically occurs in colder headwaters where the mostly rocky substrate offers attachment sites .
6) It is the attachment site for throat and tongue muscles allowing control of swallowing.
7) The ectodomain contains a cleavable amino terminal single peptide and the glycosaminoglycan attachment sites .
8) The central arm of the POL can then be found at its femoral attachment site .
9) The attachment site of the sMCL can be identified slightly proximal and posterior to the epicondyle.
10) The tunnel at this location, however, should be drilled after identifying the POL attachment site .
11) The N-terminal domain I (aa ~1-195) contains attachment sites for HS chains.
12) What's the attachment site associated with almost the Christian Louboutin entire package unique convenience together with ability?
13) Typically the bony development occurs at the joint surface or the attachment sites of the joint capsule to the bone.
14) Cocci may have access to small pores, creating more attachment sites per cell and hiding themselves from external shear forces.
example sentences with attachment15) Hamstring strains can occur at one of the attachment sites or at any point along the length of the muscle.
16) In late first trimester and second trimester the subchorionic hematoma may partially strip the developing placental away from its attachment site .
17) Helpful bacteria prevent the growth of pathogenic species by competing for nutrition and attachment sites to the epithelium of the colon.
18) The major attachment sites between the erythrocyte spectrin-actin cytoskeleton and the lipid bilayer are glycophorin C and band 3.
19) Fanger, M.W. and Smyth, D.G. (1972) The oligosaccharide units of rabbit immunoglobulin-G: multiple carbohydrate attachment sites .
20) The areas highlighted in the photos are the beak attachment sites of a hadrosaur dinosaur, left, and a chicken, right.
21) The main clue we have that pterosaurs flew, rather than glided, is that their bones had enlarged attachment sites for the muscles that, in birds, control flight.
22) In addition to the easy to find locations, the most favored attachment sites for ticks are where the skin is loose, soft, and moist.
23) The nature of the code (that is, for example, that GGC codes for glycine) depends entirely on which anticodon and which attachment site occur together on a tRNA molecule.
24) Through lecture and palpation techniques, students will be able to describe the name and location of bones, bony landmarks, and as well as the attachment sites and actions of muscles.
25) After a tick is removed, an antiseptic solution is applied to the attachment site, and patients should be educated about the signs and symptoms of local and systemic illness.
26) Particular membrane lipids, scaffold proteins, and proton pumping ATPases also can act as nucleation sites and perhaps even as the attachment sites of microfilaments to membranes.
27) The distances between the femoral attachment site of the POL and the sMCL (on average, 11mm) should now be measured to verify that the anatomic attachment sites have been correctly identified.
28) The distances between the femoral attachment site of the POL and the sMCL (on average, 11mm) should now be measured to verify that the anatomic attachment sites have been correctly identified.
29) If the posteromedial capsule is not intact, the POL attachment site is located 7.7 mm distal and 2.9 mm anterior to the gastrocnemius tubercle.
30) Moving to the femoral attachments of the ligaments, the first step is identifying the adductor magnus muscle tendon, and its corresponding attachment site, near the adductor tubercle.
31) In the posterolateral corner, the bony landmarks of the tibia, fibula and femur serve as the attachment sites of the ligaments and tendons that stabilize this portion of the knee.
32) An interruption in the attachment of the joint capsule to the lateral meniscus, forming the popliteal hiatus, allows the popliteus tendon to pass through to its femoral attachment site .
33) Integrons consist of an attachment site (att ), a gene encoding a site-speci®c recombinase (intI ) and a promoter that drives expression of the incorporated sequence.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attachment site
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attachment site with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attachment site
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attachment site in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attachment site.
20 examples of simple sentences of attachment site. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attachment site
Compound Sentences with attachment site
Complex Sentences with attachment site
Compound-Complex Sentences with attachment site