asylum status in a sentence
1) His expiring asylum status in Russia is expected to be extended this summer.
2) Official policy under the Reagan administration greatly hindered Central Americans from obtaining asylum status, however.
3) Local community representatives are entitled to refuse simply on the basis of the person's asylum seeker status .
4) He showed them his ID, and told them he is a registered refugee, actively seeking asylum status .
asylum status example sentences5) The asylum status has been universally rejected by the Chilean government, as well as by the Argentine political opposition.
6) He expects his temporary asylum status in Russia to be renewed before it expires in summer, according to his lawyer.
7) Many of the migrants seek an asylum status under the Convention Relating to the status of Refugees of the United Nations.
8) In the U.S. the parents received asylum and then filed for their four children, who received "derivative asylum status ".
9) As Australians well know, John Howard's political renaissance in 2001 came about through his tough stand against boat people seeking asylum status in Australia.
10) Changed circumstances can also affect asylum status -- for example, if there has been a regime change in the asylee's country of origin that would make returning to the country more or less safe.
11) In 2009, after many years of hard work, we successfully obtained asylum status for a client who had worked for the government of the department of Huila in Colombia.
12) Some 12,500 refugees were held at Guantánamo or offshore on US vessels, 3,500 of whom were granted preliminary asylum status after interviews with the Immigration and Naturalization Service.
13) Russia's answer to the fundamental principle of non-refoulement is to offer temporary asylum status, subject to revocation, to those who might again be subject to persecution.
14) As of year end 2006, 1,020 people have been granted temporary asylum status and 405 people have been granted full refugee status by the Russian government.
example sentences with asylum15) As of 2005, the government has granted refugee and asylum status to those claiming fear of persecution in only a small number of cases.
16) He was later released when the judge ruled that he could not be held due to his political asylum status in the UK.
17) According to a recent United Nations report, more than 84 percent of Eritreans who have sought asylum around the world have been recognized as refugees deserving asylum status .
18) Russia's decision to award Snowden asylum status came two days after US soldier Bradley Manning was convicted of espionage for passing US secrets to WikiLeaks.
19) the number of people making application for asylum status .
20) foreign policy and international relations, in particular with the European Union, immigration, right of asylum, legal status of non EU citizens, citizenship, civil status and register offices;
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of asylum status
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of asylum status with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with asylum status
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word asylum status in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with asylum status.
20 examples of simple sentences of asylum status. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of asylum status
Compound Sentences with asylum status
Complex Sentences with asylum status
Compound-Complex Sentences with asylum status