asylum policy in a sentence
1) The Netherlands has made its asylum policy more strict.
2) On asylum seeker policy : That is just an extraordinary proposition.
3) Those that try are usually confusing asylum policy with European labour mobility.
4) This documentation presents the impact this asylum refusal policy has on refugees.
asylum policy example sentences5) Finally, GreenLeft favours liberal immigration and asylum policies .
6) Second, what is the relationship between asylum policy and foreign policy?
7) March 29, 2006: Norway's asylum policy claimed another victim today.
8) This roadmap requests major improvements in Ukrainian border control, migration and asylum policies .
9) This led to a change in asylum policy by the U.S. Coast Guard.
10) The issue of asylum seeker policy remained controversial through the term of the Rudd Government.
11) The act is one example of how political asylum policy is intertwined with international security issues.
12) Sanctuary also points to the effects of foreign policy on asylum policy within the United States.
13) Gillard returned early from holidays in response to the crash, and to review asylum seeker policy .
14) End 1993: Governments to decide unanimously whether to deal with asylum policy as a Community issue.
example sentences with asylum15) When it comes to policy challenges, including the question of asylum seeker policy, she articulates clear views.
16) The five year deadline for agreement on the common EU immigration and asylum policy expired on 1 May 2004.
17) New Labour and the Tories are competing with each other to outstrip each other on having more severe asylum policies .
18) Mr Rudd would not say whether the report will be raised but he says asylum seeker policy will be discussed .
19) European Council on Refugees and Exiles (ECRE) have produced a critique of the EU's asylum policies .
20) But more socialistic on issues like social policy, asylum policy, development aid, green environmental policy and the economy.
21) His concerns were motivated by the effects of a rapidly rising refugee population, attracted by Strasbourg's tolerant asylum policies .
22) Gillard also identified the Labor Government's handling of asylum seeker policy under Kevin Rudd as a policy area requiring improvement.
23) Rudd had dismantled key components of the Howard Government's asylum seeker policy, including the Pacific Solution offshore processing system.
24) In 2007, the Labor Party under Prime Minister Kevin Rudd abandoned the Pacific Solution, installing a more liberal asylum policy .
25) Mr Rudd's PNG Solution asylum seeker policy was a "masterstroke" and Mr Rudd's command of those first cabinet meetings described as impressive.
26) This will include economic policy, asylum policy, the fight against drugs and international crime, and eventually security and foreign policy.
27) The Euro-Mid Observer for Human Rights is also urgently calling on the European Union to review their asylum policies in order to treat asylum seekers equally in an open and fair system.
28) It is to be regretted that many of the Government's measures relating to its asylum policy introduced in the past few years, have been to discourage new arrivals.
29) In the current project, Shuman and Bohmer are examining how the identity of asylum seekers is represented in the media and public policy, including both asylum policy and security policy.
30) As defenders of those who flee persecution in foreign lands, we are increasingly troubled by the asylum policies employed by both the United States and Mexico.
31) The group declared in a statement that the attacks were a protest against the government's asylum policy, which it claimed" writes off, excludes and dehumanizes people".
32) Hong Kong adopted the "port of first asylum policy " in July 1979 and received over 100,000 Vietnamese at the peak of migration in the late 1980s. Many refugee camps were set up in its territories.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of asylum policy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of asylum policy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with asylum policy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word asylum policy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with asylum policy.
20 examples of simple sentences of asylum policy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of asylum policy
Compound Sentences with asylum policy
Complex Sentences with asylum policy
Compound-Complex Sentences with asylum policy