astrocyte oligodendrocyte in a sentence
1) They are also present on both astrocytes and oligodendrocytes .
2) There are two types of supportive cells: astrocytes and oligodendrocytes .
3) NSCs primarily differentiate into neurons, astrocytes, and oligodendrocytes .
4) They are tripotent cells which can give rise to neurons, astrocytes and oligodendrocytes .
astrocyte oligodendrocyte example sentences5) In contrast there were no apparent effects on the production of new astrocytes or oligodendrocytes .
6) The birth of astrocytes and oligodendrocytes begins after most neurogenesis is complete and continues throughout life.
7) The CNS consists of neurons, astrocytes, and oligodendrocytes that are generated from multipotent stem cells.
8) Cellular fates are analysed by staining with antibodies directed against antigens specific for astrocytes, oligodendrocytes, and neurons.
9) Furthermore, brain slices show glutamate receptors are ubiquitously expressed in both developing and astrocytes and oligodendrocytes "in vivo".
10) In the neocortex exists a wide neuronal network, supported by astrocytes and oligodendrocytes (glial cells) with different functions.
11) NSCs have an important role during development producing the enormous diversity of neurons, astrocytes and oligodendrocytes in the developing CNS.
12) One kind of astrocyte and the oligodendrocytes are derived from a common dividing progenitor cell which can differentiate into either cell type.
13) The hostile, non-permissive growth environment is, in part, created by the migration of myelin-associated inhibitors, astrocytes, oligodendrocytes, oligodendrocyte precursors, and microglia.
14) The withdrawal of these growth factors activate differentiation into neurons, astrocytes, or oligodendrocytes which can be transplanted within the brain at the site of injury.
example sentences with astrocyte15) Caveolins are widely expressed in the brain, micro-vessels of the nervous system, endothelial cells, astrocytes, oligodendrocytes, Schwann cells, dorsal root ganglia and hippocampal neurons.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astrocyte oligodendrocyte
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astrocyte oligodendrocyte with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astrocyte oligodendrocyte
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astrocyte oligodendrocyte in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astrocyte oligodendrocyte.
20 examples of simple sentences of astrocyte oligodendrocyte. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astrocyte oligodendrocyte
Compound Sentences with astrocyte oligodendrocyte
Complex Sentences with astrocyte oligodendrocyte
Compound-Complex Sentences with astrocyte oligodendrocyte