astronautics in a sentence
1) It was the highest risk area for astronautics personal.
2) International space science and the beginning of astronautics.
3) This demarcation between aeronautics and astronautics is known as the Karman Line.
4) astronautics would be left with a few science packages to launch with Atlas.
astronautics example sentences5) Virginia: American Inst. of Aeronautics and Astronautics.
6) International Symposia on Rockets and astronautics in Tokyo, 1959 and 1960.
7) They indicated they could also ban all astronautics personnel until the official turn over date.
8) Here he was awarded one of the early master's degrees in Aeronautics and Astronautics.
9) The spacecraft was built by the Martin Marietta astronautics Group in Denver, Colorado.
10) Meteors not missiles Close's interest in astronautics began with a childhood love of shooting stars.
11) astronautics concluded its first year at Altus, Oklahoma without a major accident or incident.
12) The reward for the player is on mastering real or realistic spacecraft, celestial mechanics and astronautics.
13) The American Institute of Aeronautics and astronautics refers to the altitude as "near space".
14) Since 1952, this university was named the "Beijing Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics".
example sentences with astronautics15) January) held by the Swiss astronautics Association, we presented our new test stand.?
16) In 1963 Aldrin earned a Doctor of Science degree in astronautics from Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
17) A USAF Safety Officer, Major Downs was assigned as liaison between astronautics and Air Force.
18) Theodore von Kármán was responsible for a number of key theories in aeronautic and astronautics research and development.
19) In June 2009, LAPAN launched its extensive online library of over 8000 titles on aeronautics and astronautics.
20) The astronautics mission was to install this system quickly and effectively and get it turned over to USAF.
21) This was followed by a Master of Science in Aeronautics and astronautics from Stanford University in 1990.
22) Since May 1988, it has been known as the "Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics".
23) Within the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, the Space Architecture Technical Committee has been formed.
24) Newey gained a First Class honours degree in Aeronautics and astronautics from the University of Southampton in 1980.
25) It contains chemistry and biology classrooms and labs, medical and dental clinics, and civil engineering and astronautics laboratories.
26) Lunney is a Fellow of the American Astronomical Society and of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics.
27) The Aerospace and High Technology Database is a bibliographic database covering the space sciences as well as aeronautics and astronautics.
How to use astronautics in a sentence28) Däniken later became a co-founder of the Archaeology, astronautics and SETI Research Association (AAS RA).
29) These were then incorporated into the "Aerospace Database", produced by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics.
30) Space Division awarded the Medium Launch Vehicle (MLV) contract to McDonnell-Douglas astronautics Company on 21 January 1987.
31) The spacecraft was designed, built and operated by Lockheed Martin astronautics as a Discovery-class mission in Denver, Colorado.
32) He holds an M.S. in Aeronautics and astronautics from Stanford University and a B.E. in Mathematics from Vanderbilt University.
33) The Space Systems Laboratory researches human-robotic interaction for astronautics applications, and includes the only neutral buoyancy facility at a university.
34) A paper acting as an investigation report was published at the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics: SPACE 2013 conference.
35) The Fédération Aéronautique Internationale (FAI) Sporting Code for astronautics recognizes only flights that exceed an altitude of 100 km.
36) In August 1979 Geoff Perry was invited to address the 1979 Australian astronautics Convention, held in Perth, Western Australia.
37) Privately held Astronautics, a major supplier of government and commercial avionics, was honored for its high-technology research and development program.
38) Next up, she's slated to host a multi-part series produced by Worldview Pictures about unresolved mysteries in astronomy and astronautics.
39) He is an associate fellow of the American Institute of Aeronautics and astronautics and a recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Medal.
40) Houston: American Institute of Aeronautics and astronautics 7th Annual Meeting and Technical Display, 19–October 22, 1970.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astronautics
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astronautics with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astronautics
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astronautics in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astronautics.
20 examples of simple sentences of astronautics. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astronautics
Compound Sentences with astronautics
Complex Sentences with astronautics
Compound-Complex Sentences with astronautics