astonishes in a sentence
1) The 18th, so unexpectedly steep, astonishes.
2) Milton astonishes the head–Southey touches the heart.
3) Mr Craig: 'This absolutely astonishes me.
4) Nothing astonishes men so much as common-sense and plain dealing.
astonishes example sentences5) It just astonishes me that therapists do this sort of thing.
6) It's an incredibly charming performance that astonishes in its utter versatility.
7) Madge kisses Hal, which astonishes him.
8) It just astonishes me how blatant they've got with their symbolism.
9) And that's what astonishes me.
10) The composition of the novel astonishes the reader with its strict simplicity and functionality.
11) His "genius, its flowering, explosion and sudden extinction, still astonishes".
12) His handiwork astonishes her just as her violin-playing enchants him.
13) During this attack Valek sees Jack and calls him by name which astonishes Crow.
14) With a dazzling, awe-inspiring, intricate tap dancing barrage, he astonishes both of them.
example sentences with astonishes15) He said, "It astonishes me that I still am functioning at a fairly decent level.
16) It astonishes me that DPR continues to give high marks to cameras that produce such bad images.
17) Johnson's adoption of the Freedom Movement's signature catch-phrase astonishes both Congress and the nation.
18) Everything that comes to us from London is most miserable, which neither astonishes nor surprises me.
19) It astonishes me how people these days do not know how to use the yellow pages.
20) Situating the men in their community, the film astonishes with its unstrained truthfulness and poetic intensity.
21) It merely astonishes me.
22) Their self-confidence astonishes me.
23) Great Elk astonishes Eagle by announcing that he no longer wants the tree or even to build a ship.
24) A whole new genre of entertainment was born 20 years ago and 25 million audience members later Riverdance still astonishes globally.
25) Another thing which rather astonishes us is to see how very much jewels are now being worn even in out-of-door dress.
26) With the fact that trading, recycling or selling our laptop for cash becoming increasingly easy it astonishes me that the.
27) Richard Gutch, chief executive of the charity Arthritis Care, said: 'What I've heard astonishes me.
How to use astonishes in a sentence28) The landscape, with its eternal flowers and verdure, no longer astonishes and bewilders us, as when we first arrived from a country where, at that season, all nature lies buried in snow.
29) What astonishes me is that the whole subject of injury from radiation seems to have been treated at the time with a casualness that approaches imbecility.
30) It astonishes me no less to hear the self-made Valery Gergiev and Simon Rattle claim Karajan as a mentor, as if they secretly covet his power.
31) The script, adapted for the stage by Brooks and Thomas Meehan, overflows with wit, and it often astonishes in the unexpected ways the authors earn laughs.
32) The consequence of Urban's call must have amazed the pope as it astonishes us; for he unleashed one of the great movements of peoples of the Middle Ages.
33) I assure you, that what has happened in your convent is quite a history which astonishes me, and makes me desirous of hearing the whole affair related with truth and clearness.
34) The sisters here 3 are most holy souls, and above all, the prioress, 4 whose courage quite astonishes me, and which is far greater than what I possess.
35) Is it imagination only, or can it possibly be fact, that presents such a change as surprises and astonishes us, when we turn our eyes to what Ohio now is?
36) To those who grew up in what still seemed to be its noontide, nothing about the British Empire astonishes as much as the rapidity of its disappearance.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astonishes
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astonishes with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astonishes
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astonishes in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astonishes.
20 examples of simple sentences of astonishes. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astonishes
Compound Sentences with astonishes
Complex Sentences with astonishes
Compound-Complex Sentences with astonishes