assured tenancy in a sentence
1) A corresponding obligation was introduced for assured tenancies on 2 January 1989.
2) Several recent assured tenancy issues featured non-recourse loans from banks to shareholders.
3) No wonder the BES assured tenancy schemes continue to be so popular.
4) assured tenancies are lettings at market rents with some tenancy rights.
assured tenancy example sentences5) Only landlords approved by the Secretary of State can let on assured tenancies.
6) During the five-year BES period, these properties will be let under assured tenancies.
7) Short assured tenancies are the staple of residential letting - and much favoured by Landlords.
8) Shared ownership agreements were also excluded by the Act of 1988 from being either regulated tenancies or assured tenancies.
9) Short- hold and assured tenancies aimed at enticing owners to let empty homes are looked on with suspicion and disdain.
10) In the interests of all parties we will get you to sign a short assured tenancy agreement and associated documents.
11) The Housing Act 1988 brought into existence two new types of tenancies the assured tenancy and the assured SHORTHOLD TENANCY.
12) This long-standing principle of "reasonableness" was also extended to the discretionary ground of recovery applicable to secure and assured tenancies.
13) assured tenancy companies that have raised money under the BES to invest in properties for letting are having trouble valuing their properties.
14) Retirement Assured, which lets sheltered apartments to the elderly on assured tenancies, takes account of tenants when valuing its properties.
example sentences with assured15) assured tenancies - residential tenancies in properties that are newly built or have had at least £5000 spent on improving them in the two years before they were first let.
16) assured tenancies as a form of tenure did not feature in Scotland until 2 January 1989 when they were introduced by Part II of the Housing (Scotland) Act 1988.
17) Long standing, low rent tenancies entered into after section 186 of the Act came into force were to become assured tenancies when those long tenancies came to an end.
18) If unlet, advice could be sought and acted upon, of the amount of rent that might reasonably be expected to be obtained when the premises were let on an assured tenancy.
19) In Schedule 2 Part I there were mandatory grounds in which a court must order possession of an assured tenancy and other grounds in Part II in which a court may order possession.
20) assured tenancies were created that gave certain approved bodies the right to create assured tenancies of new dwellings outside Rent Act protection at market rents.
21) assured tenancies were created that gave certain approved bodies the right to create assured tenancies of new dwellings outside Rent Act protection at market rents.
22) If an assured tenancy is accepted a tenant has to abide by its terms only the landlord has the right to reconsider the rent which he can raise annually - the tenant has to accept or leave.
23) Under the new Housing (Scotland) Act secure tenancies will be replaced by assured tenancies which do not give security of tenure.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of assured tenancy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of assured tenancy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with assured tenancy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word assured tenancy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with assured tenancy.
20 examples of simple sentences of assured tenancy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of assured tenancy
Compound Sentences with assured tenancy
Complex Sentences with assured tenancy
Compound-Complex Sentences with assured tenancy