ascend in a sentence
1) This ascending order of importance is called climatic order.
2) They ascend above each other creating levelled terraces.
3) But until this ascending channel breaks things remain status quo .
ascend example sentences4) The modern era has seen others ascend to such notoriety .
5) Players are ascending , players are descending.
6) He realized they were ascending a staircase.
7) You ascend to the next higher division.
8) My first attempt to ascend failed miserably.
9) Print the arguments sorted in ascending order.
10) Sub listed by date in ascending order.
11) They try to ascend a 70 degree ice slope.
12) A knot used for ascending a rope.
13) There are several series of descending and ascending runs.
14) The top three answers were then revealed in ascending order.
15) The ascending colon receives fecal material as a liquid.
example sentences with ascend16) The result is sorted in ascending order by "title".
17) This created a condition where ascending air currents could easily generate.
18) Rule has kinds of ascending order or descending order .
19) There were stairs ascending from all sides.
20) I think there are three important keys ascended those 3000 feet.
21) The streets are very irregular, ascending and descending quickly.
22) When spring returns, they ascend again.
23) The direction is always ascending , building toward a climax.
24) Who shall ascend to His holy hill?
25) Low meadow alpine vegetation ascends till snow.
26) These special stages are linked by predominantly ascending "liaison" stages.
27) Anticipation produces better ascending thresholds and worse descending thresholds.
28) For a relatively minor fell it is unusually difficult to ascend .
How to use ascend in a sentence29) You ascend out of the negative denser energy.
30) Who has ascended into heaven, or descended?
31) As the elevator ascended Newman made his flat statement.
32) I tried to draw underwater movements with dolphins and ascending bubbles.
33) Thou shalt today ascend with us into heaven.
34) New students ascending the steps to the chapel.
35) It has time to build up reserve before ascending again.
36) He then ascended his carriage and left town.
37) We become an ascended master in the flesh.
38) It is considered that it ascended in degree.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ascend
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ascend with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ascend
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ascend in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ascend.
20 examples of simple sentences of ascend. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ascend
Compound Sentences with ascend
Complex Sentences with ascend
Compound-Complex Sentences with ascend