asbestos mine in a sentence
1) Working or living near an asbestos mine .
2) In 1947 the town of Wittenoom was built to service the nearby asbestos mine .
3) In December 1941 Levi was clandestinely offered a job at an asbestos mine at San Vittore.
asbestos mine example sentences4) The worker had worked in the mill at the asbestos mine in Wittenoom from 1948 to 1950.
5) The town of Wittenoom, in Western Australia was built around a (blue) Asbestos mine .
6) In late 2011, Canada's remaining two asbestos mines , both located in the Province of Quebec, halted operations.
7) For a long time, the world's largest asbestos mine was the Jeffrey mine in the town of Asbestos, Quebec.
8) So when many cases of mesothelioma emerged in people living near asbestos mines , the direct link between inhaling asbestos fibres and cancer was proposed.
9) Mesothelioma cancer is generally caused by exposure to asbestos fibers, commonly used in shipyards, asbestos mines , asbestos mills, power plants and oil refineries.
10) The most likely threat to the species is expansion of asbestos mining, which often occurs near populations of the fern, or other reuse of abandoned asbestos mines .
11) The type specimen of "A. viridimontanum" was collected from a talus slope at the old asbestos mine on Belvidere Mountain on August 28, 1985.
12) It thrives on sunny, disturbed areas where ultramafic rock is covered with thin soil, such as road cuts, talus slopes, and asbestos mines .
13) Asbestos-related diseases have been diagnosed in asbestos workers' family members, and in residents who live close to asbestos mines or processing plants.
14) Throughout the 1920s-1950s, many worked at the asbestos mines at Amiandos and the copper mines at Mavrovouni and Skouriotissa, some of whom had been trade unionists.
15) On Nov. 18-19 workers at the Havelock asbestos mine , one of the kingdom's largest employers, rioted after pay negotiations with management broke down.
example sentences with asbestos mine16) In April 2009 the Vermont Department of health released a revised study which found that all of deaths related to the asbestos mine were caused by occupational exposure.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of asbestos mine
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of asbestos mine with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with asbestos mine
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word asbestos mine in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with asbestos mine.
20 examples of simple sentences of asbestos mine. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of asbestos mine
Compound Sentences with asbestos mine
Complex Sentences with asbestos mine
Compound-Complex Sentences with asbestos mine