asafetida in a sentence
1) Add asafetida followed by cumin and mustard seeds.
2) A similar plant is asafetida , which is still used for cooking in the Middle East today.
3) There were also soberer, though almost as powerful remedies: asafetida , python bile, civet, and a white substance taken from cock's dung were all used.
asafetida example sentences4) For example, the urad dal is imported from Myanmar, asafetida is imported from Iran, and black pepper comes from Kerala.
5) The medieval surgeon Guy de Chauliac used a camphor, sulfur, myrrh, and asafetida mixture to fill teeth and cure toothworm and toothache.
6) For example , one 12-month-old boy in the study was found to have lead poisoning from regular consumption of spices such as turmeric, black mustard seed and asafetida .
7) Some regions include garlic and onion in the seasoning while some regions prefer asafetida (hing/Inguva).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of asafetida
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of asafetida with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with asafetida
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word asafetida in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with asafetida.
20 examples of simple sentences of asafetida. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of asafetida
Compound Sentences with asafetida
Complex Sentences with asafetida
Compound-Complex Sentences with asafetida