asbestos dust in a sentence
1) The changes downplayed the danger of asbestos dust .
2) During this process, the cutting house was filled with asbestos dust .
3) Those performing renovation works or DIY activities may expose themselves to asbestos dust .
asbestos dust example sentences4) Seven members of the Naval Service were also exposed to the asbestos dust .
5) Reasonably practicable steps were not taken to reduce or prevent inhalation of emitted asbestos dust .
6) People who develop Mesothelioma are usually those who were exposed to asbestos dust and fibers.
7) Within ten days the government had halved the legal limit for asbestos dust in the workplace.
8) Since the early 1940s, millions of American workers have been exposed to asbestos dust .
9) Asbestos dust was found to be present in the roofing, cellars and window sashes.
10) Civilian workers exposed to potentially deadly asbestos dust will be screened every two years for health defects.
11) On Friday 6 June night shift workers again took unofficial action when a mixed material containing asbestos dust spilled.
12) In the vast majority of cases, asbestos related diseases develop after several years of inhaling asbestos dust and fibres.
13) There are numerous cases of people being exposed to asbestos dust brought home on a worker's clothing or hair.
14) He retired early to care for his wife, but died of a tumour caused by breathing in asbestos dust .
15) They also should provide ways to limit exposure, such as special breathing masks that filter asbestos dust from the air.
example sentences with asbestos dust16) This risk may be the result of exposure to asbestos dust brought home on the clothing and hair of asbestos workers.
17) In 1937, Turner's director Robert H. Turner wrote: "All asbestos fibre dust is a danger to lungs.
18) Employees worked continuously amongst the asbestos dust in the poorly ventilated mine and mill, usually without effective personal protective breathing equipment.
19) The daughters of a man who died after breathing asbestos dust are suing his employers British Rail for a hundred thousand pounds.
20) The workers in Tooey alleged that they were exposed to asbestos products and asbestos dust throughout their careers and ultimately developed mesothelioma.
21) In the United States alone, asbestos-related diseases will claim the lives of 2.5 million exposed to asbestos dust on the job.
22) Unless the Claimant was exposed to asbestos dust in the general atmosphere, the mesothelioma must have been caused by the dust at Battersea Power Station.
23) The Appellant attended Battersea Power Station monthly, on average, between 1954 - 1959, where laggers were creating asbestos dust by insulating pipework.
24) Asbestos dust entering the lungs results, over the years, in some cases as little as two or three years, in increasing shortness of breath till severe illness develops.
25) The same document reported that the levels of asbestos dust on the factory's roof exceeded those in the actual production areas inside the factory.
26) In August 1957, Turner's revealed that they were dumping 15,000 lb (6.8 tonnes) of asbestos dust recovered from ventilation filters alone each week.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of asbestos dust
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of asbestos dust with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with asbestos dust
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word asbestos dust in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with asbestos dust.
20 examples of simple sentences of asbestos dust. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of asbestos dust
Compound Sentences with asbestos dust
Complex Sentences with asbestos dust
Compound-Complex Sentences with asbestos dust