as concerns in a sentence
1) As concerns intensify, the industry maintains there is no risk.
2) And vegetative roofs are enjoying resurgence as concerns for the environment grow.
3) Non-partisan systems tend to differ from partisan systems as concerns nominations.
as concerns example sentences4) The Pound declined sharply on Wednesday as concerns over Scottish Independence climbed.
5) As concerns over piracy grow, cooperation is becoming key to protecting vital shipping lanes.
6) As concerns disciplining incentives, the Agreement on SCM is the most important.
7) As concerns economic theory, the development in other respects runs on two divergent lines.
8) Equity markets have ignored it, as well as concerns with local municipalities and states.
9) As concerns about falling debris during turbulence or in accidents increased, enclosed bins became the norm.
10) De Villiers cited annual flooding and the long distance from the local Quapaw villages as concerns .
11) The market settled near the lows as concerns about the government 's stability still weighed on investors.
12) BHEL plunged by 7.05 per cent to Rs 161.50 as concerns over new orders remained .
13) However, there are also a number of disadvantages such as concerns regarding user privacy and confidentiality.
14) Cfc have slumped about percent over the last three months, as concerns over rising interest rates.
15) As concerns have grown about such attacks , so, too, has interest in cyber risk insurance.
example sentences with as concerns16) Thus, MVA matrices are somewhere between IPS and TN technologies as concerns color rendering and viewing angles.
17) This came as concerns were raised that the government would refuse to provide the remaining tranches of funding.
18) The regional TER (train and bus) network is important mainly as concerns the connection to Lyon.
19) Also keep tabs on issues related to religion and the environment, especially as concerns the Great Lakes.
20) As concerns foreigners working in the CR, workers from Slovakia and Ukraine dominate on local labour market.
21) Its desire to leave the Big 12 was presented as concerns about conference stability and the Longhorn Network.
22) Originally, a "scale" was a physical measuring instrument, a notion that survives as concerns weight.
23) Nay more, even I must die, as concerns the body which I have received from thee.
24) These have created privacy concerns relating to potential breaches of doctor-patient confidentiality as well as concerns with information storage.
25) As concerns the Msgr.
26) As concerns the Msgr.
27) As concerns the Msgr.
28) As concerns grow of a possible flu pandemic onslaught this autumn, alert authorities worldwide have been stockpiling emergency supplies.
How to use as concerns in a sentence29) Foreign investors appraise positively the potential of the CR as concerns investments into R&D and knowledge-intensive activities.
30) These include economic factors such as concerns about job security and the accompanying increase in off-shoring of information technology roles.
31) As concerns South Ossetia - it's our unambiguous, absolutely clear position - it about repelling direct military aggression.
32) Sustainability is a major factor, as concerns about the future of our economy and the environment continue to grow.
33) As concerns the order of the gospels, Cutner goes against the tide and disagrees that Mark is the earliest.
34) As concerns the representative of the army... Well, he behaves just like a military man has to behave.
35) But the objections-such as concerns of racial profiling, or the effect on community trust-are also legitimate.
36) And there are surely principles in the diverse theology of Islam that correspond to them, particularly as concerns social justice.
37) He said the new statement will retain the same clause approved by the previous cabinet as concerns the arsenal of Hezbollah.
38) The percentage drop was the biggest retreat since February 2009, as concerns the global economy is weakening prompted a global rout.
39) As concerns rise about a bank's financial health, those uninsured depositors -- often small businesses -- began to withdraw money.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of as concerns
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of as concerns with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with as concerns
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word as concerns in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with as concerns.
20 examples of simple sentences of as concerns. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of as concerns
Compound Sentences with as concerns
Complex Sentences with as concerns
Compound-Complex Sentences with as concerns