aryballos in a sentence
1) The aryballos became larger and were given a flat base.
2) It is dated 650; another, the Macmillan aryballos , to 655.
3) The most distinctive Inca ceramic objects are the Cusco bottles or ̈ aryballos ̈.
aryballos example sentences4) Oil flasks (alabastra, aryballos ), pyxides, kraters, oenochoes and cups were the most common vessels painted.
5) It comprises sculptures, aryballos , amphorae, Tanagra figurines, etc. Outstanding among the sculptures is a Greek marble head of Zeus (5th century BC).
6) After a workout, athletes used their aryballos , a special bottle of oil, and a strigil, which is a curved stick.
7) The most important early Corinthian painter (625-600 BC) was the Duel Painter, who depicted fighting scenes on aryballos .
8) The index form of the time was the spherical aryballos , which was produced in large numbers and decorated with animal friezes or scenes of daily life.
9) New shapes are developed with this, especially the aryballos , a tiny round pot with a very narrow neck (a later example, fig. 7).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aryballos
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aryballos with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aryballos
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aryballos in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aryballos.
20 examples of simple sentences of aryballos. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aryballos
Compound Sentences with aryballos
Complex Sentences with aryballos
Compound-Complex Sentences with aryballos