artistically talented in a sentence
1) Louise was the most artistically talented of Queen Victoria's daughters.
2) Several of Joseph Austin Benwell's cousins were artistically talented .
3) He was the most loving, caring, artistically talented man I have ever known.
artistically talented example sentences4) Augusta's wife, countess Isabela Sofie Stolberg-Stolberg, was a refined and artistically talented woman and painter.
5) SCAD Atlanta specializes in curriculum for artistically talented students like Sanders who have a passion for creativity and innovation.
6) She is good at studies and scores 92.5% in her last year of school exams and is artistically talented .
7) Josh is artistically talented and appears as the lead in two school productions, though he struggles with his school work.
8) What the users, especially the less artistically talented , cried out for was a method of automatically tracing a scanned image.
9) Visual Arts Institute at University of Iowa: A one week residential summer program for artistically talented high school students in 9th-11th grades.
10) Charlie seems to be the most artistically talented member of The Gang, though his talents are rarely utilized by any of them.
11) Apparently, the king hoped that Knobelsdorff, as a sensible and artistically talented nobleman, would have a moderating influence on his son.
12) Experiences and training are designed to challenge and develop skills of all students, as well as to provide exceptional opportunities for artistically talented students.
13) In 2004, the TVOntario program "Studio 2" selected North Bay as being one of the top three most artistically talented communities in the province.
14) His favourite daughter, the artistically talented Mady (Marian), who became the first wife of artist John Collier, was troubled by mental illness for years.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artistically talented
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artistically talented with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artistically talented
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artistically talented in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artistically talented.
20 examples of simple sentences of artistically talented. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artistically talented
Compound Sentences with artistically talented
Complex Sentences with artistically talented
Compound-Complex Sentences with artistically talented