artistically in a sentence
1) Further recycled elements have been incorporated artistically .
2) Do you find anything particularly difficult artistically ?
3) He was physically clumsy and artistically inept.
artistically example sentences4) Each girl's art is artistically different.
5) The earlier UK editions were more artistically stylized themes.
6) Larry shared ideas that were very simple to artistically complex.
7) The production remained mostly unaltered artistically until recent years.
8) Her long blonde hair tumbled artistically about her person.
9) An artistically designed plate with an exceptional dessert .
10) How did the ending make sense artistically ?
11) The intent is to find the fullest life experience expressed artistically .
12) His contribution may be technically expert and artistically creative.
13) The relief is artistically hand shaded, supplemented by contours.
14) My main account artistically was Treasure Chest.
15) Old Rome still exerted influence, albeit artistically .
example sentences with artistically16) Bernard influenced Van Gogh artistically several ways.
17) Men wore long sleeve shirts accompanied by artistically sewed vests.
18) They get together, both artistically and emotionally.
19) It is an artistically valuable sculpture with the original fur.
20) Although the school was thriving artistically , it struggled financially.
21) The publication was a success, both artistically and financially.
22) But artistically , it presents a problem.
23) Yards were often very carefully and artistically landscaped.
24) The room is luxuriously and artistically furnished.
25) Each room has exclusive artistically carved furniture and traditional Swahili beds.
26) Out of artistically applied objects there are many reliquaries preserved.
27) It was artistically accomplished, but not so financially.
28) Daniel inherited from Marks a company thriving artistically and financially.
How to use artistically in a sentence29) No, but she's very artistically inclined.
30) Getting it right technically and artistically only goes so far though.
31) The purpose of such dialogue can be politically or artistically motivated.
32) The only thing different is that this one is done artistically .
33) Brum is artistically gifted, but somewhat shy.
34) Neither is artistically flourishing Vienna (7 in arts).
35) His movies are entertaining, thought-provoking, and artistically transformative.
36) All villas are fully equipped and artistically designed, each one unique.
37) Géricault had deliberately sought to be both politically and artistically confrontational.
38) Exotic white orchids leaning artistically in those thin mirrored recesses.
39) Cartier-Bresson matured artistically in this stormy cultural and political environment.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artistically
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artistically with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artistically
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artistically in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artistically.
20 examples of simple sentences of artistically. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artistically
Compound Sentences with artistically
Complex Sentences with artistically
Compound-Complex Sentences with artistically