artistic genius in a sentence
1) Mathematical genius and artistic genius touch one another.
2) Even The Discovery Channel called her " an artistic genius .
3) Critics also consider Steinbock important because of his artistic genius .
artistic genius example sentences4) They can't even decide between a real artistic genius and real trash.
5) Dark impulses, addictions and self-destruction arise with artistic genius and creative brilliance.
6) Among our artistic geniuses we find numerous great works created in middle and advanced years.
7) It is a place that evokes the beauty of our city and the inspiration of artistic genius .
8) Ultimately , Pinajian's work reflects the soul of a flawed, yet brilliant, artistic genius .
9) She was convinced of her own artistic genius and perpetually dissatisfied with the quality of recognition she received.
10) This is a unique and wonderful opportunity to pierce the veil of artistic genius and the creative process.
11) Giotto, born in 1267, was recognized as the first great artistic genius of the Italian Renaissance.
12) In part for this reason, many hope for a speedy beatification of this artistic genius and pious Catholic.
13) So this is why I don't think an artists source material needs to be a work of artistic genius .
14) Among this incredible collection are the likes of artistic geniuses such as Leonardo da Vinci, Botticelli, and Caravaggio.
15) His youngest son, Alexander, inherited his father's artistic genius , gaining first prize in architecture at University College.
example sentences with artistic genius16) They can also be seen as an improvement on nature; one from which the light of human artistic genius shines.
17) Along with A.R.Rahman, Lata Mangeshkar and Shubha Mudgal lending their artistic genius to the refrain, Vande Mataram.
18) We should have the basic cab and funnel stack done within a month (wishful thinking) ... thanks to another artistic genius with a great plasma cutter (grin) Mike Rumrill.
19) Pharaoh Akhenaten and his Queen, Nefertiti are diamonds amid emeralds and rubies, unique spirits among the multitude of artistic geniuses of Ancient Egypt.
20) It doesn't answer any questions about the fabled performer, but as a fleeting glimpse at his last attempt at artistic genius , it's a hell of a show.
21) Downing may visit the Phalanstery, and may perhaps give it the benefit of his knowledge and artistic genius in those building schemes which are under contemplation.
22) This project has been made possible by the National Endowment for the Arts as part of American Masterpieces: Three Centuries of artistic genius .
23) William Burges' work attracts enormous worldwide attention and the price reflects the artistic genius of the man and the rare quality of these glass panels.
24) The Pala school of sculptural art is recognised as a distinct phase of the Indian art, and is noted for the artistic genius of the Bengal sculptors.
25) Hortense's husband, the Polish exile Wenceslas Steinbock, represents artistic genius , though he succumbs to uncertainty and lack of motivation.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artistic genius
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artistic genius with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artistic genius
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artistic genius in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artistic genius.
20 examples of simple sentences of artistic genius. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artistic genius
Compound Sentences with artistic genius
Complex Sentences with artistic genius
Compound-Complex Sentences with artistic genius