artist depict in a sentence
1) A war artist depicts some aspect of war through art.
2) On the other hand, some artists depicted themselves very much as they did other clients.
3) The works of these early artists depicted dramatic landscapes and man's relative insignificance compared to nature.
artist depict example sentences4) Here the artist depicts Satan with a wild, fiery head of hair and huge red tentacles instead of wings.
5) Most artists depict Red Sonja wearing a very brief bikini-like costume of scale mail, usually with boots and gauntlets.
6) The detail with which artists depicted courtesans' fashions and hairstyles allows the prints to be dated with some reliability.
7) In 1960, the museum's board of directors agreed to expand the collection to include contemporary artists depicting the Old West.
8) Art-lovers will enjoy visiting the art studio nearby, featuring works by a well-known Canadian artist depicting the trees and animals of the cloud forest.
9) Visitors can enjoy the history museum located inside and view the many murals painted in 1933 by over 30 artists depicting life during the Great Depression.
10) The wire so positioned serves no apparent purpose -- perhaps the artist depicted the tree or at least the wiring only from second-hand knowledge.
11) However, this must remain open, because it was not uncommon during the Old Kingdom period, that artists depicted the same person multiple time in one scene.
12) The artist depicts the figures and background as a series of subdivided facets and planes, presenting multiple aspects of the café scene simultaneously.
13) In addition to traditional subjects such as portraits, many artists depicted the Land of Israel in landscapes that added a romantic perspective to their subjects.
14) The California Impressionist artists depicted the California landscape-the foothills, mountains, seashores, and deserts of the interior and coastal regions.
15) In addition to exhibitions of the "Four Freedoms" by Rockwell, there have been tribute exhibitions of works by other artists depicting these themes.
example sentences with artist depict
example sentences with artist depict
example sentences with artist depict16) It is interesting to note the coat of arms of the donor that the artist depicts in the bottom left corner of the painting.
17) Some artists depict Sooraya's abaya incorrectly, having it tightly cinched around her body, which disregards the purpose of wearing an abaya.
18) During the First World War, the work of artists depicting aspects of the military conflict were put on display in official war art exhibitions.
19) On one large vessel, the artist depicts birds with fish in their beaks, resting in a tree, while a fox-like animal stands below.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artist depict
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artist depict with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artist depict
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artist depict in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artist depict.
20 examples of simple sentences of artist depict. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artist depict
Compound Sentences with artist depict
Complex Sentences with artist depict
Compound-Complex Sentences with artist depict