artificially in a sentence
1) Interest rates are being kept artificially low.
2) Electronic counting instruments sometimes produce artificially low platelet counts.
3) The left foot has possibly artificially added toes.
artificially example sentences4) He has artificially restricted the playing field.
5) Our environment is being threatened by various artificially introduced factors.
6) This has artificially converted many shallow lakes into emergent marshes.
7) The cave had been artificially widened and heightened.
8) Later versions were more artificially made and alcohol free.
9) Some artificially intelligent computer applications utilize emergent behavior for animation.
10) The yield on savings accounts is held artificially low .
11) Choice and privacy issues have made feminist activism artificially narrow.
12) Both also artificially multiplied many fake relics for profit.
13) The public never imagined these shortages were all artificially created.
14) The base was artificially constructed in this lagoon.
15) There are various sizes of ice blocks that are produced artificially .
example sentences with artificially16) Adding fertilizer can artificially provide these nutrients.
17) Now the rates are artificially too low for too long.
18) Keep artificially stimulating the economy by printing money .
19) These actions helped drive the stock price to artificially high levels .
20) The franchise player designation can change the market artificially .
21) Again, the prayer seemed artificially induced.
22) Pilots' ability to love is artificially suppressed.
23) In intensive care , his body was artificially cooled.
24) It 's because prices are artificially high.
25) The stock's price was artificially inflated by speculation.
26) About 6 million Ukrainians died during this artificially created famine.
27) It creates a reduced, artificially common experience.
28) Pitches are artificially made today and are woven together.
How to use artificially in a sentence29) Much of it has been artificially created by unjust labelling.
30) The 24 hours of the day are set artificially .
31) The first step is to artificially induce an electromagnetic field.
32) What about those times when a patient is kept artificially cold?
33) Why should it matter how artificially we live?
34) When fly fishing you use an artificially made fly.
35) The interior is now artificially lit and the appearance is impressive.
36) We can't afford to artificially support the market indefinitely.
37) Breast size can be artificially increased or decreased.
38) Increasingly, these fish are being breed artificially for aquaculture.
39) This dome was artificially levelled by the Maya.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artificially
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artificially with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artificially
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artificially in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artificially.
20 examples of simple sentences of artificially. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artificially
Compound Sentences with artificially
Complex Sentences with artificially
Compound-Complex Sentences with artificially