artifice in a sentence
1) From the beginning documentary filmmaking was synonymous was artifice .
2) He weaves unsettling moods with playful artifice .
3) What is now considered natural is the result of learned artifice .
artifice example sentences4) Though the artifice is wonderful for the stage.
5) They need the artifice to be kept hidden.
6) I said there was artifice in it.
7) They learn from birth to expect no help from artifice .
8) You'll find no artifice in the prayer closet.
9) Too much physique to pay to capsize more artifice .
10) Artifice is the title and what does it mean?
11) There is far more artifice than naivety.
12) It's giving in to the artifice .
13) And the love depicted was not filmic artifice .
14) The living truth cannot be constrained by borders and artifice .
15) Reality corresponds to the density of one's artifice .
example sentences with artifice16) But the actors' unforced chemistry defies the artifice .
17) It 's also part of pointing to the artifice .
18) And costumes are an artifice designed to remind us of something else .
19) Yet such were his numberless artifices to MRS.
20) But the emperor was not the dupe of papal artifice .
21) TW. ... because the artifice is more obvious.
22) The expedition also discovered a number of artifices cut into the bedrock.
23) Darine admits that this was only an artifice .
24) By manipulating the soundtrack, Ophuls signals yet another layer of artifice .
25) But the character feels less human than an example of screenwriting artifice .
26) His question was merely an artifice .
27) Pictorial artifice gives way to the epic portrayal of unvarnished brutality.
28) The inventor of these artifices may go as far as he likes.
How to use artifice in a sentence29) Emma saw its artifice , and returned to her first surmises.
30) This artifice did not really work.
31) In political intrigue and treachery, papal artifice won the palm over every competitor.
32) Extremely modest and sensitive to ridicule, he detested artifice and empty rhetoric.
33) Stephanie Lipscomb presents Women and the artifice of Beauty.
34) Financial markets are alive but a model, however beautiful, is an artifice .
35) Artifice has run riot, replacing and controlling the warmth and vitality of nature.
36) The only difference is that the 'lookalike' presents an acknowledged artifice .
37) Nevertheless, he was constantly intrigued by Fellini's love of extreme artifice .
38) You'll find no artifice here, but plenty of direct, engaging art.
39) Some scientists have argued that the effect was not real , but experimental artifice .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artifice
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artifice with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artifice
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artifice in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artifice.
20 examples of simple sentences of artifice. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artifice
Compound Sentences with artifice
Complex Sentences with artifice
Compound-Complex Sentences with artifice