armamentarium in a sentence
1) Fortunately, our treatment armamentarium keeps getting better for many cancers.
2) Micro-needling is another tool in the collagen induction armamentarium .
3) Creativity is knowing when to use which tool in your armamentarium .
armamentarium example sentences4) Web-based education adds interactivity to this mainstay of the educator's armamentarium .
5) In recent years the physician's armamentarium for the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease has increased significantly.
6) Partial Agonists in the Schizophrenia armamentarium .
7) In the armamentarium against it there were a handful of exotic-sounding drugs - vancomycin and teicoplanin among them .
8) New nosodes have also been added to the armamentarium and special remedies prepared from specific antigens and toxic substances.
9) Homeopathy, mind-body medicine and cranio-sacral therapy are part of the clinical armamentarium of our interns and graduates.
10) Healers in the past (and currently) used tissue extracts as one armamentarium in the fight against disease.
11) Until the late 1950s electric logs, mud logs and sample logs comprised most of the oilman's armamentarium .
12) Certainly, during my years working in general practice, I would not have been without my armamentarium of homeopathic medicines.
13) The use of lasers has been an important addition to our armamentarium of nonsurgical eyelid enhancement over the past 15 years.
14) In summary, Tinnitus Retraining Therapy represents a valid effective addition to the armamentarium of the clinician who treats tinnitus patients.
15) Transfer factor (TF), the premier immune factor in colostrum, can be a vital part of our armamentarium .
example sentences with armamentarium16) Medical equipment (also known as armamentarium ) is designed to aid in the diagnosis, monitoring or treatment of medical conditions.
17) That particular trial used blood pressure drugs known as calcium-channel blockers , one in an extensive armamentarium of medications for the condition.
18) In this way, the immune system may regulate the armamentarium of phagocytes that play a role in inflammation and immune responses.
19) We have a growing armamentarium of treatments for psychiatric illness - exceedingly larger than what was known in George Huntington's time.
20) It's just that we would have something else in the armamentarium to go to in lieu of higher dose perhaps orally administrated agents for example not to pass any judgment.
21) His armamentarium of pain includes menacing sneers, verbal threats, slaps, punches, a rubber hose inflicted on a resistant "client's" back, and a brandished gun.
22) It's as stated prior: precise analysis, understanding nasal anatomy and an armamentarium of sufficient rhinoplasty techniques is what it takes to obtain quality results.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of armamentarium
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of armamentarium with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with armamentarium
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word armamentarium in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with armamentarium.
20 examples of simple sentences of armamentarium. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of armamentarium
Compound Sentences with armamentarium
Complex Sentences with armamentarium
Compound-Complex Sentences with armamentarium