arm bone in a sentence
1) You merely move your arm bones using your arm muscles.
2) Our own arm bones correspond roughly to the bird wing bones.
3) At count 50, the arm bone is raised.
arm bone example sentences4) The left arm bones were under the thorax.
5) Which arm bone does Don Johanson put together?
6) Only a humerus (upper arm bone ) was found in France.
7) Within minutes, he had uncovered putrefied flesh and a human arm bone .
8) This theropod is only known from a lower arm bone found in Japan.
9) Keep your core engaged and your arm bones back in their shoulder sockets.
10) The arm bones make good flutes.
11) At count 100, the arm bone is lowered back to its original position.
12) Like the other arm bones , the ulna is relatively long and slightly curved.
13) The pads can protect the elbow joint and arm bones from bruises and prevent fractures.
14) Fossil of the right humerus ( arm bone ) of Nyasasaurus parringtoni.
15) The lower arm bone movement will also result in the hand bone and finger bones moving.
example sentences with arm bone16) An arm bone provisionally assigned to "H. floresiensis" is about 74,000 years old.
17) bone scan: This is a test to look at your child's arm bones .
18) He broke his arm and he had an open wound, an arm bone was sticking out.
19) Which required removal of the fragments of my funny bone and realignment of my lower arm bones .
20) Counting all fractures, about one in every 20 involve the upper arm bone (humerus).
21) When they are found in the arm bones of dinosaurs, scientists infer that those dinosaurs had feathers.
22) And then does some chiropractic work on his arm bones that are tired from swinging the scythe.
23) Another of Xavier's arm bones was brought to Macau where it was kept in a silver reliquary.
24) Apparently the MRI shows that his arm bone is too high in the socket , and not centered.
25) Fossils of "Confuciusornis" show that it had an exceptionally large humerus (upper arm bone ).
26) For example, Archaeopteryx has been interpreted as a juvenile Coelophysis with peramorphic development of the arm bones .
27) Yes, they have Latin names, but right now just let them be arm bones or leg bones.
28) When the lower arm bone rotates (with respect to the upper arm), those vertices rotate with it.
How to use arm bone in a sentence29) Fractures of the tip (olecranon) of the other lower arm bone (ulna) can also occur.
30) For instance, a lower arm bone may influence the vertices in the mesh from the elbow to the wrist.
31) Above the elbow (supracondylar): The upper arm bone (humerus) breaks, slightly above the elbow.
32) Additionally, two arm bones possibly belonging to this genus are known from the Cleveland Lloyd Dinosaur Quarry in Utah.
33) A partial dislocation where the upper arm bone is partially in and partially out of the socket is called a subluxation.
34) The elbow joint connects the upper arm bone (humerus) to the lower arm bones (radius and ulna).
35) The elbow joint connects the upper arm bone (humerus) to the lower arm bones (radius and ulna).
36) Fall: The pressure when your child lands on his hands after a fall may cause his arm bone to break.
37) St Rule set sail, taking with him a kneecap, an upper arm bone , three fingers and a tooth.
38) Shoulder Dislocation A dislocation is an injury that occurs when the top of the arm bone becomes disconnected from the scapula.
39) Growth plate: The upper arm bone and both lower arm bones have growth plates located near the end of the bone.
40) Growth plate: The upper arm bone and both lower arm bones have growth plates located near the end of the bone.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arm bone
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arm bone with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arm bone
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arm bone in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arm bone.
20 examples of simple sentences of arm bone. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arm bone
Compound Sentences with arm bone
Complex Sentences with arm bone
Compound-Complex Sentences with arm bone