appropriate legal in a sentence
1) They have appropriate legal , business and charitable experience.
2) Responsible to enforce appropriate and legal social policy throughout the sorority.
3) Any infringement of our rights will result in appropriate legal action.
appropriate legal example sentences4) Charging an appropriate legal fee was a matter of professional judgment.
5) First , the employer needs to seek appropriate legal advice and support.
6) Appropriate legal relations should be created.
7) The spiritual accreditation we have is appropriate and legal for a spiritual degree.
8) When the word "shall" is used, the appropriate legal citation is referenced.
9) Any infringement of the rights of Canada Life may result in appropriate legal action.
10) On 25 June 1991, Slovenia became independent through the passage of appropriate legal documents.
11) For example, government documents carrying a certification from the appropriate legal authority are self-authenticating.
12) I would have preferred something more along the lines of appropriate legal knowledge or expertiese.
13) The CWA refused, arguing that using union dues for political expenditures was appropriate and legal .
14) Legitimate whistle-blowers can make an indispensable contribution to effective oversight and deserve appropriate legal protections.
15) In the absence of such undertakings the council have authorised the institution of appropriate legal proceedings.
example sentences with appropriate legal16) Seek appropriate legal advice.
17) For accurate region appropriate legal advice contact an attorney that practices law in the state within which you reside.
18) You should also comprehend legal terminology and be able to apply the appropriate legal terms to a given situation.
19) If malicious activity is suspected, the appropriate legal , administrative, and Student Conduct processes will be followed.
20) If necessary, they will refer the individual to the appropriate legal , medical, social and community resources.
21) Contracting staffs should consult with their appropriate legal counsel prior to making a decision to initiate debarment or suspension proceedings.
22) Such a group might have its own enforcement agency and let that agency negotiate appropriate legal rules on its behalf.
23) Yes, the short sale will require time and consultation with the appropriate legal , tax and real estate professionals.
24) The Union reserves its rights to pursue issues that cannot be resolved at Labor Management through appropriate legal channels.
25) Each clinic provides an overview of a particular legal issue and guides seniors in the preparation of the appropriate legal documents.
26) Specialist foster carers should therefore enjoy clear legal rights to appropriate legal representation of their interests within the relevant local review machinery.
27) It allowed unlimited changes, the only requirement of any legal decision was a formally correct decision of the appropriate legal institution.
28) Any violation of the terms of this contract may result in termination of the contract and appropriate legal action including civil damages.
How to use appropriate legal in a sentence29) This increase is attributed to planting of modern early maturing rice varieties, better management, appropriate legal Constructs by the Government.
30) The U.S. should offer technical assistance for developing appropriate legal norms and land-titling processes, as well as for mapping property boundaries.
31) The Governing Committee has determined that the most appropriate legal status for the GDLN AP in Thailand is a "Foundation".
32) In order for software to receive an appropriate legal treatment, therefore, either our legal taxonomy, or the criteria we use in relation to it, needs to be revised.
33) It has been argued, principally by the UK, that these are not the most appropriate legal bases for the measures proposed.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appropriate legal
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appropriate legal with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appropriate legal
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appropriate legal in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appropriate legal.
20 examples of simple sentences of appropriate legal. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appropriate legal
Compound Sentences with appropriate legal
Complex Sentences with appropriate legal
Compound-Complex Sentences with appropriate legal