approach of war in a sentence
1) During 1939 the approach of war seemed inexorable.
2) With the approach of war a military version of Envoy was developed, to be called the Airspeed Oxford.
3) With the approach of war , the squadron converted to a fighter role and re-equipped with the Supermarine Spitfire.
approach of war example sentences4) Foreseeing the approach of war in the 1750s, Shuvalov worked to improve the Russian army on the Prussian model.
5) The increasing tensions and approach of war with Great Britain led to an end of the US incursion into East Florida.
6) The upcoming episodes also point to the imminent approach of war and we see that there will be hostages on both sides .
7) As Peter Ackroyd has pointed out in his biography, Eliot was apprehensive about the approach of war : which was not the same as being faint-hearted.
8) The pier was built in the late 1930s with the approach of war , when a sophisticated radar system was installed to guard the Western Approaches.
9) The approach of War
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of approach of war
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of approach of war with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with approach of war
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word approach of war in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with approach of war.
20 examples of simple sentences of approach of war. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of approach of war
Compound Sentences with approach of war
Complex Sentences with approach of war
Compound-Complex Sentences with approach of war