apprises in a sentence
1) As you all gather in the mourning room, the head servant apprises everyone of her masters' murder.
2) Uddālaka apprises Sujātā of her husband's fate and asks her to keep the events secret from her child.
3) Dr. Ling also apprises Yu So Sum that he will marry Wing Lam after their return to England.
apprises example sentences4) The Chairman of the Audit Committee apprises the Board about the observations of the Audit Committee during the Board Meetings.
5) He stands among partial men for the complete man, and apprises us not of his wealth, but of the common-wealth.
6) The Summary of Material Modification (SMM) Apprises participants and beneficiaries of changes to the plan or to the information required to be in the SPD.
7) "This [Arctic Enema] obstacle arguably takes the most mental grit of them all," Tough Mudder apprises candidates.
8) 1991, Jack, in Moscow, apprises the Company of the prospects that Boris Yeltsin will take power and bring democracy to Russia.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apprises
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apprises with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apprises
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apprises in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apprises.
20 examples of simple sentences of apprises. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apprises
Compound Sentences with apprises
Complex Sentences with apprises
Compound-Complex Sentences with apprises