apprise in a sentence
1) The bankruptcy court has been apprised of this situation.
2) They were timely apprized of this event.
3) Employers need to apprise applicants of the job opportunity.
apprise example sentences4) He was only apprised of the ongoing situation.
5) The FDA has also been apprised of this action.
6) We'll keep you apprised of any schedule changes.
7) Perhaps your Village neighbors have apprised you.
8) I will keep you apprised of updates as they unfold.
9) FDA and CDC have been apprised of this action.
10) Users must keep apprised of the current policies and regulations as posted.
11) Keeping state and U.S. elected officials apprised of RAP efforts.
12) This ensures the employer is apprised of all the application's deficiencies.
13) Taylor apprised President McKinley of the situation in Kentucky.
14) Apprise women of reproductive potential of the potential hazard to a fetus.
15) At the moment l am not apprised of the details and facts .
example sentences with apprise16) The tester's indicators will apprise the operator of this.
17) However, the steadily increasing traffic kept me fairly apprised of my progress.
18) Keep them apprised of everything going on, within legal and privacy parameters.
19) Apprised of the memo, Iran went completely out of his mind.
20) I will keep you all apprised !
21) Black Horse insisted this was before you had apprised it of your circumstances .
22) When apprized of the assassination, ultramontane France ran mad with ferocious joy.
23) Dr. Lipkin is consistently keeping himself apprised of all the latest orthodontic developments.
24) C: call medical control and apprise him or her of the situation.
25) Remer introduced himself to Skorzeny and apprised him of the crisis situation.
26) The latter were apprised of the plot, and were armed for the onset.
27) Suppose management is duly and accurately apprised of the fact that the idea is bad.
28) The delegation apprised Narayana Guru of the problems faced by the Billavas.
How to use apprise in a sentence29) The men often wrote to Rommel, and kept him apprised of their condition.
30) It keeps the Board and the congregation apprised of any property needs and concerns.
31) The electricians were apprised so that all electrical appliances could be in perfect order.
32) The employees are entitled to be apprised of such monitoring and to obtain the results.
33) When my friend Peter was apprised of this, he was disappointed and vexed.
34) Secretary Calhoun apprised president-elect Polk of the action, who demurred without comment.
35) I will keep members of this Committee apprised of developments as our deliberations move forward.
36) The terms do not include negligent misrepresentation or negligent failure to apprise another of relevant information.
37) They also keep the crew apprised of any delays or updates relevant to the flight.
38) Duarte Pacheco apprised the situation quickly, and forbade the ships from firing back.
39) We'd like to find them and apprise them of how times have changed.
40) During my father's visit I apprised him of Henson's legal and financial problems.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apprise
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apprise with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apprise
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apprise in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apprise.
20 examples of simple sentences of apprise. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apprise
Compound Sentences with apprise
Complex Sentences with apprise
Compound-Complex Sentences with apprise