apprised in a sentence
1) The bankruptcy court has been apprised of this situation.
2) He was only apprised of the ongoing situation.
3) The FDA has also been apprised of this action.
apprised example sentences4) We'll keep you apprised of any schedule changes.
5) Perhaps your Village neighbors have apprised you.
6) I will keep you apprised of updates as they unfold.
7) FDA and CDC have been apprised of this action.
8) Users must keep apprised of the current policies and regulations as posted.
9) Keeping state and U.S. elected officials apprised of RAP efforts.
10) This ensures the employer is apprised of all the application's deficiencies.
11) Taylor apprised President McKinley of the situation in Kentucky.
12) At the moment l am not apprised of the details and facts .
13) However, the steadily increasing traffic kept me fairly apprised of my progress.
14) Keep them apprised of everything going on, within legal and privacy parameters.
15) Apprised of the memo, Iran went completely out of his mind.
example sentences with apprised16) I will keep you all apprised !
17) Black Horse insisted this was before you had apprised it of your circumstances .
18) Dr. Lipkin is consistently keeping himself apprised of all the latest orthodontic developments.
19) Remer introduced himself to Skorzeny and apprised him of the crisis situation.
20) The latter were apprised of the plot, and were armed for the onset.
21) Suppose management is duly and accurately apprised of the fact that the idea is bad.
22) The delegation apprised Narayana Guru of the problems faced by the Billavas.
23) The men often wrote to Rommel, and kept him apprised of their condition.
24) It keeps the Board and the congregation apprised of any property needs and concerns.
25) The electricians were apprised so that all electrical appliances could be in perfect order.
26) The employees are entitled to be apprised of such monitoring and to obtain the results.
27) When my friend Peter was apprised of this, he was disappointed and vexed.
28) Secretary Calhoun apprised president-elect Polk of the action, who demurred without comment.
How to use apprised in a sentence29) I will keep members of this Committee apprised of developments as our deliberations move forward.
30) They also keep the crew apprised of any delays or updates relevant to the flight.
31) Duarte Pacheco apprised the situation quickly, and forbade the ships from firing back.
32) During my father's visit I apprised him of Henson's legal and financial problems.
33) You must review this agreement on a regular basis to keep yourself apprised of any changes.
34) The client needs to be fully apprised of all the ramifications of moving forward with representation.
35) You'll want to remain apprised of training decisions, veterinary checkups, and race days.
36) Then he is apprised , with wonder, what herds of daemons hem him in.
37) Should an ethical social worker be required to stay apprised of data supporting and refuting various perspectives?
38) He also said that the U.S. would keep Russia and all concerned apprised throughout the process .
39) On being apprised that I would be addressing you today, he asked after the topic.
40) Using a somewhat primary power of divination, he apprised himself of certain matters concerning the vampire.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apprised
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apprised with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apprised
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apprised in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apprised.
20 examples of simple sentences of apprised. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apprised
Compound Sentences with apprised
Complex Sentences with apprised
Compound-Complex Sentences with apprised