appraisal rule in a sentence
1) Must apply the appraisal rules used by the federal housing administration.
2) Thus, the appraisal rules would be over-inclusive because they would apply even when extended to prime borrowers.
3) Public commenters generally confirmed Agencies' concerns regarding the application of the appraisal rules to loans secured by certain manufactured homes.
appraisal rule example sentences4) Appraiser trade association commenters believed that new construction loans should not be exempted because consumers needed the protection of the appraisal rules .
5) The Agencies remain concerned about the potential for abuse related to appraisals even with HECMs, which are subject to appraisal rules .
6) Thus, the consumer would be afforded the protections of the appraisal rules on the permanent financing secured by the new home.
7) First, the Agencies believe that with this exemption, the consumer would still be afforded the protection of the appraisal rules .
8) Moreover, a statement to this effect would directly contradict the statutory prohibition against charging for any second appraisal required by the HPML appraisal rule .
9) The Bureau sought comment on the issue in its proposed ECOA appraisal rule and is not requiring the use of the term "valuation" in its final version of that rule.
10) This number does not account for any other exemptions from the HPML appraisal rules that might apply to these HPMLs under § 1026.35(c)(2) or (c)(4)(vii).
11) Like the HOEPA exception from the balloon payment prohibition, the final HPML appraisal rule does not exempt all loans with terms of 12 months or less.
12) Applying the HPML appraisal rules to these products might subject them to rules with which creditors might not in fact be able to comply.
13) The following exemptions are generally the same for both the HPML escrow rules and the HPML appraisal rules : new construction loans, bridge loans, and reverse mortgages.
14) By contrast, the final rule defines a general term-HPML-and incorporates exemptions from the appraisal rules in a separate subsection, § 1026.35(c)(2).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appraisal rule
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appraisal rule with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appraisal rule
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appraisal rule in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appraisal rule.
20 examples of simple sentences of appraisal rule. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appraisal rule
Compound Sentences with appraisal rule
Complex Sentences with appraisal rule
Compound-Complex Sentences with appraisal rule