appoint advocate in a sentence
1) Read the agency authority carefully before you sign it to appoint a buyer's advocate .
2) The petitioner and respondent may each appoint an advocate from the tribunal staff to assist with their case.
3) They were advocates appointed by the Holy Roman Empire and exercise jurisdiction, trade protection and military command.
appoint advocate example sentences4) Anyone interested should contact Kevin McNerney, recently appointed full time advocate with Advocacy in Wirral, on .
5) Sir Thomas Staples Q.C. was a notable lawyer and was appointed Queen's advocate in Ireland in 1845.
6) A solicitor advocate who is so appointed is correctly designated as "Queen's Counsel, Solicitor Advocate".
7) The Director, Division of Contracts and Property Management, has been appointed the Competition advocate for the NRC.
8) Appointed lord advocate and admitted to the Privy Council in 1951, he became lord justice-general and lord president in 1954.
9) Sheriff - Is the judge in a Sheriff Court, who is an experienced solicitor or advocate appointed by the Queen.
10) One possible approach, also suggested by commenters, would be to consider appointing an advocate or ombudsman for the private sector.
11) Countries can accomplish this in a variety of ways, including appointing counsel for trafficking victims, appointing victim advocates for victims, or involving NGOs.
12) Like any good legal system, parties in a case have the right to appoint an advocate who can argue for them at the tribunal.
13) On 7 Feb 1648 (at the age of 21) Hugh was appointed an advocate before the Court of Sessions (an attorney).
14) Appointing the same devil's advocate every time
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appoint advocate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appoint advocate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appoint advocate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appoint advocate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appoint advocate.
20 examples of simple sentences of appoint advocate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appoint advocate
Compound Sentences with appoint advocate
Complex Sentences with appoint advocate
Compound-Complex Sentences with appoint advocate