apply criterion in a sentence
1) Its committee on proofs applies criteria very strictly.
2) It applies criteria for Palestine statehood that are more stringent than those actually followed in the international community.
3) Recognizing and evaluating facts, formulating and understanding arguments, applying criteria , and making judgments are crucial competencies for engaged citizenship.
apply criterion example sentences4) The obvious validity of recuperable readings of many of these nouveaux romans by applying criteria derived from psychological realism cannot be denied.
5) However, rather than apply criteria for carcinogenicity, OSHA is allowing people who classify products to use the listings provided by IARC and NTP.
6) If you want to use criteria to limit your results, but the field that you want to apply criteria to is used in an aggregate function, you cannot use a WHERE clause.
7) In deciding if such an exception is justified, the Council applies criteria listed in its land use rule, OAR 345-022-0030(4).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apply criterion
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apply criterion with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apply criterion
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apply criterion in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apply criterion.
20 examples of simple sentences of apply criterion. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apply criterion
Compound Sentences with apply criterion
Complex Sentences with apply criterion
Compound-Complex Sentences with apply criterion