aposematic in a sentence
1) Females of aposematic species often prefer brighter males.
2) The appearance and behaviour of aposematic animals.
3) Aposematic frogs are frogs that use conspicuous coloring to deter predators.
aposematic example sentences4) Like many aposematic species, they live in family groups.
5) Poison dart frogs are an example of an aposematic organism.
6) Aposematic prey need not display such signals all the time.
7) Aposematic coloring involves bright, easily recognizable and unique colors and patterns.
8) This may provide an aposematic signal that makes the spines more visible.
9) Prey mobility could also explain the initial development of aposematic signaling.
10) Any predator discovering an aposematic prey will be confronted with several others nearby.
11) Frequently they are aposematic , imitating the livery of Hymenoptera .
12) Tarantula hawks also emit an aposematic odor, which deters predators.
13) The brightly coloured pile of the bumblebee is a form of aposematic signal.
14) Most poison dart frogs are brightly colored, displaying aposematic patterns to warn potential predators.
15) In Batesian mimicry, an aposematic inedible model has an edible mimic.
example sentences with aposematic16) The Protective Attributes Of aposematic Animals In General.
17) Close to, however, they are conspicuous ; that is, are aposematic .
18) This is counter to classical aposematic theory, which assumes toxicity from diet arises before signaling.
19) Furthermore, they may be aposematic , indicating through odors the presence of chemical defenses.
20) These moths are aposematic and use their bright coloration to warn predators of their unpalatability.
21) Both involve aposematic coloring, or warning signals, to avoid being attacked by a predator.
22) At first, the chicks ate more of the aposematic than of the cryptic crumbs.
23) Thus, of 20 species f British butterflies with aposematic caterpillars, nine live in family groups.
24) Clusters amplify the signal of aposematic coloration, and individuals may participate in group regurgitation or displays.
25) This third point again seems paradoxical, for how can prey be both aposematic and not aposematic?
26) This third point again seems paradoxical, for how can prey be both aposematic and not aposematic ?
27) But how could the association of distasteful and bright coloration ( aposematic ) evolve in natural populations?
28) The aposematic coloration of the adults announces this, and some species are mimicked by less noxious butterflies.
How to use aposematic in a sentence
How to use aposematic in a sentence29) Part 2, advertisement, covers the methods of becoming conspicuous, especially for warning displays in aposematic animals.
30) The dotted line shows the position if the proportion of aposematic types was the same both before and after.
31) In fact, it has been shown that some species do have an innate recognition of certain aposematic warnings.
32) In Mullerian mimicry, two aposematic noxious forms conform to the same warning signal in order avoid a common predator.
33) Therefore, their colour is warning ( aposematic ) colouration, and all the morphs are quite conspicuous against green vegetation.
34) This could be because the main protective measure in aposematic frog populations is their ability to warn predators of their toxicity.
35) The larvae live in kin groups and are aposematic , while the adults disperse to live a solitary existence and are cryptic.
36) As long as only a few predators hunt in the same area, each aposematic family is likely to produce several survivors.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aposematic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aposematic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aposematic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aposematic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aposematic.
20 examples of simple sentences of aposematic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aposematic
Compound Sentences with aposematic
Complex Sentences with aposematic
Compound-Complex Sentences with aposematic