apoplectic in a sentence
1) The apoplectic left demanded investigations and prosecutions .
2) The delay had worked, and environmentalists were apoplectic .
3) The reaction from the right is apoplectic .
apoplectic example sentences4) Give them rational argument and proof they become apoplectic .
5) Dudley sounded apoplectic in blasting Good 's comments today.
6) Small wonder that the British critics went apoplectic .
7) Jasper died a few minutes ago, from an apoplectic stroke.
8) And liberals should be apoplectic about the threat it represents.
9) They just get completely apoplectic about it .
10) Mackenzie died on August 28, 1861, following an apoplectic seizure.
11) Expect an apoplectic reaction from the forces of marxism and anarchy.
12) The screws were apoplectic with rage.
13) What does apoplectic mean? 3.
14) Before you get apoplectic on me , answer me this.
15) In this secluded spot he met with another apoplectic stroke, and died.
example sentences with apoplectic16) Will he get apoplectic of you get overdrawn?
17) He is apoplectic when Harry is unexpectedly entered into the Triwizard Tournament.
18) When I mention Abbey Bartlet, Elmo turns almost apoplectic .
19) Steve , by this point apoplectic , turned the questions over to Scott.
20) Disillusionment comes easy in the age of Twitter, Facebook and apoplectic news anchors.
21) Those folks are absolutely apoplectic .
22) He was apoplectic with anger.
23) Womens' groups were apoplectic .
24) Not even the most apoplectic leftist critics of him have had any reason to complain.
25) When Hammond travels to an estate auction and secretly takes Ellen along, Blanche becomes apoplectic .
26) Nutty was apoplectic with rage at the decision, and not inclined to hide it.
27) Hurrying back to the office he found the would-be client gone and his boss apoplectic .
28) Current QB Brian Drew (Tom Welling) is apoplectic that he may get bumped.
How to use apoplectic in a sentence29) However, this would make pros apoplectic , as it is very easy to input wrong data.
30) An apoplectic person is one who is likely to have a seizure or a hemorrhage. 3.
31) Robert Burns, on seeing a wounded animal limp by him, was apoplectic : "Inhuman man!
32) If she has the baby in January, he is absolutely apoplectic about how he pays for it.
33) Once he arrives, the apoplectic Homer finds Bart and Milhouse laughing at a new Angry Dad cartoon.
34) She feared he might have an attack, apoplectic , so high his colour, so great his anger.
35) Bryony was nearly apoplectic .
36) Bryony was nearly apoplectic .
37) But when these were traced back to the press corps at the Army Air Corps, the Navy was apoplectic .
38) If these authors do allow themselves to express a sincere emotion, it is almost always withering contempt or apoplectic rage.
39) And when he sent a very ' 90s grunge-inspired collection down the Paris runway, people on Twitter were apoplectic .
40) United boss Sir Alex Ferguson was apoplectic on the touchline but Keane believes Turkish referee Cuneyt Cakir made the right decision .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apoplectic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apoplectic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apoplectic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apoplectic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apoplectic.
20 examples of simple sentences of apoplectic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apoplectic
Compound Sentences with apoplectic
Complex Sentences with apoplectic
Compound-Complex Sentences with apoplectic