apology compensation in a sentence
1) Washington quickly accepted Japan's apologies and compensation .
2) However, Japanese Latin Americans who were interned received no apology or compensation .
3) So Innocents don't need peoples' pardon but apology and compensations .
apology compensation example sentences4) In May 2014, Samsung offered an apology and compensation to workers who got ill.
5) Some place it higher around 100 m. Have the Chinese people received an apology and compensation ?
6) There has never been any apology or compensation for the damage that we as Native children suffered.
7) The response to crime committed by neighbouring tribes or communities included formal apology , compensation or blood feuds.
8) A protest march in Port Moresby saw hundreds march on the Australian High Commission demanding an apology and compensation .
9) Next the consumer is asked what they are looking for - perhaps an apology , compensation , refund, etc?
10) When do we, the those who've actually been harmed by these drugs, receive proper apologies and compensation ?
11) After the incident, Cathay Pacific received an apology and compensation from the People's Liberation Army Air Force.
12) For discriminating against Chinese immigrants in past periods, an official government apology and compensations were announced on 22 June 2006.
13) During the 2004 federal election campaign, NDP leader Jack Layton pledge to issue an apology and compensation for the head tax.
14) The company offered an unreserved apology and compensation to eight claimants, but would continue to contest allegations made by other litigants.
15) Worldwide Demands for An Official apology from Japan Whereas in the case of Japan, worldwide demands for an apology and compensation persist.
example sentences with apology compensation16) We demand an official apology and compensation from the government of Japan to the people of East Timor so that our people may feel consoled.
17) I know all who were turned into bipolar patients with antidepressants or ADHD drugs, then tortured with antipsychotics are owed an apology and proper compensation .
18) Over 30 petitions, calling for an investigation, apology and compensation , were filed over the next decades, by Chung and later by a survivors' committee.
19) The first individual to accept the "News of the World" apology and compensation was actress Sienna Miller, who received £100,000 plus legal costs.
20) In addition, he also handled the apology and financial compensation for the Chinese head tax and the official recognition of the Armenian and Ukrainian genocides.
21) Although diplomatic relations were established by treaty in 1965, South Korea continues to request an apology and compensation for Korea under Japanese rule.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apology compensation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apology compensation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apology compensation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apology compensation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apology compensation.
20 examples of simple sentences of apology compensation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apology compensation
Compound Sentences with apology compensation
Complex Sentences with apology compensation
Compound-Complex Sentences with apology compensation