apolitical in a sentence
1) More than apolitical - actively hostile to radical thought.
2) It is considered an apolitical and professional institution.
3) Being a technique, collage may seem apolitical .
apolitical example sentences4) No apolitical religious groups are banned in Kazakhstan.
5) Women's issues are narrow, apolitical concerns.
6) In other areas he was mostly apolitical .
7) The giving out should have been apolitical .
8) Ideally, the manager is considered apolitical .
9) But the " apolitical " ones are on the right track.
10) The group is apolitical and enjoys widespread support from the community.
11) He was entirely apolitical - for him , music was everything.
12) The name "Chinese Taipei" has spilled into apolitical arenas.
13) My family in addition to being atheist were also apolitical .
14) There is now apolitical entertainment with political messages thrown in.
15) Is he " apolitical ," where you are passionate?
example sentences with apolitical16) I might have mentioned that I am apolitical .
17) Obama was something that was apolitical to them .
18) Abstract art could be seen as apolitical .
19) Rylsky's apolitical poetry provoked fierce attacks from official critics.
20) Frisch's early works were almost entirely apolitical .
21) By that he sought to avoid alienating the apolitical majority.
22) Here is the Orient as an apolitical picturesque environment.
23) No apolitical religious organizations in the country had been outlawed as extremist.
24) Second, the school was to be apolitical .
25) But many modernists saw themselves as apolitical .
26) First , it's a relatively apolitical disaster.
27) This change is about being apolitical not amoral.
28) The enlisted sailors and non-commissioned officers are portrayed as apolitical .
How to use apolitical in a sentence29) Flames are as apolitical as a hurricane or a tornado.
30) However, many are employed in different political and apolitical Egyptian institutions.
31) I notice this even amongst people who were previously almost completely apolitical .
32) Shen Congwen was a particularly apolitical writer.
33) That is because the subject of birdwatching is apolitical and mysterious.
34) While a patriot, Seldes was largely apolitical .
35) The sheriff has an apolitical , non-executive role.
36) Individuals in the state of nature were apolitical and asocial.
37) Wang Ping's poems defy the lustrous and seemingly apolitical .
38) The Malaysian Bar , Lim emphasises, is apolitical .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apolitical
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apolitical with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apolitical
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apolitical in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apolitical.
20 examples of simple sentences of apolitical. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apolitical
Compound Sentences with apolitical
Complex Sentences with apolitical
Compound-Complex Sentences with apolitical