apocalyptic in a sentence
1) The apocalyptic prophecies have always fascinated man.
2) The sight triggered deeply his apocalyptic imagination.
3) But the primitive apocalyptic expectations had waned.
apocalyptic example sentences4) The apocalyptic prophet faces no such restrictions.
5) Theres quite a few apocalyptic images.
6) Slowly but surely apocalyptic language is being replaced by rational debate.
7) There is the growing allure of apocalyptic solutions.
8) Several painted the problem in apocalyptic terms .
9) I had nightmares about swirling , apocalyptic clouds.
10) The second section examines the well-known apocalyptic event .
11) Eliot's apocalyptic urban imagination had destroyed London before.
12) His letter had strongly apocalyptic predictive and embittered tone.
13) Do you have that " apocalyptic " feeling?
14) The book of Revelation is written in apocalyptic style.
15) The data don't paint an apocalyptic picture.
example sentences with apocalyptic16) How can one distinguish between prophecy and apocalyptic ?
17) Firstly, there was the apocalyptic scenery.
18) It looks like a CGI head trip gone post apocalyptic .
19) There was a steady stream of popular music with apocalyptic themes.
20) Naturally, apocalyptic responses to the disaster followed.
21) Here's my opinion on apocalyptic planning.
22) They are posed to stop a threat of apocalyptic proportions.
23) The apocalyptic threat was hardly confined to La Plata.
24) President Obama, too, was apocalyptic .
25) His speeches conveyed an oppressively apocalyptic vision.
26) He also had apocalyptic visions concerning the "four monarchies".
27) Their music mixed folk song styles with penitential or apocalyptic texts.
28) The key feature is the rejection of apocalyptic eschatology.
How to use apocalyptic in a sentence29) To be idealistic is to be considered apocalyptic , deluded.
30) All of us experienced " apocalyptic " on September 11.
31) It's an absolute humanitarian disaster on an apocalyptic scale.
32) John Blackstone underlined the supposed apocalyptic nature of this finding .
33) To its credit, the apocalyptic scenes are quite well done.
34) Rather, it borders on the apocalyptic .
35) How does all this apocalyptic speculation relate to our subject?
36) What really scares me the most is that apocalyptic pillars.
37) Thus you avoided an all out apocalyptic battle.
38) Revelation is read according to the conventions of the apocalyptic genre.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apocalyptic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apocalyptic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apocalyptic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apocalyptic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apocalyptic.
20 examples of simple sentences of apocalyptic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apocalyptic
Compound Sentences with apocalyptic
Complex Sentences with apocalyptic
Compound-Complex Sentences with apocalyptic