aplasia in a sentence
1) Radial aplasia ~ The absence of a radius.
2) Alexander aplasia is characterized by aplasia of the cochlear duct.
3) Alexander aplasia is characterized by aplasia of the cochlear duct.
aplasia example sentences4) What genes are related to Müllerian aplasia and hyperandrogenism?
5) How common is Müllerian aplasia and hyperandrogenism?
6) How do people inherit Müllerian aplasia and hyperandrogenism?
7) DiGeorge syndrome is the most common congenital cause of thymic aplasia in humans.
8) Müllerian aplasia and hyperandrogenism is a condition that affects the reproductive system in females.
9) Mutations in the WNT4 gene cause Müllerian aplasia and hyperandrogenism.
10) What is Müllerian aplasia and hyperandrogenism?
11) However, the dog subsequently developed severe nonregenerative anemia associated with bone marrow erythroid aplasia and died.
12) These resources address the diagnosis or management of Müllerian aplasia and hyperandrogenism and may include treatment providers.
13) This results in a midline congenital defect including thymic aplasia , or congenital deficiency of a thymus.
14) Both acute splenic sequestration and erythroid aplasia ("aplastic crisis") are commonly associated with fever.
15) Transient red cell aplasia (TRCA) typically is preceded by or associated with a febrile illness.
example sentences with aplasia16) Rarely, people can be born with an absent or underdeveloped thumb, called thumb hypoplasia or aplasia .
17) Müllerian aplasia and hyperandrogenism is a very rare disorder; it has been identified in only a few individuals worldwide.
18) Germ cell aplasia can also be caused by exposure to large doses of radiation and prolonged exposure to toxic substances.
19) Five-year-old Rio Woolf was born with no tibia, knee or ankle joint due to a rare condition called Tibial aplasia .
20) Germ Cell aplasia (Sertoli Cell Only) Germ cell aplasia (Sertoli cell only) is an inherited condition.
21) Germ Cell aplasia (Sertoli Cell Only) Germ cell aplasia (Sertoli cell only) is an inherited condition.
22) Granulocytopenia, agranulocytosis, and red-cell hypoplasia and aplasia , and megaloblastic anemia are rarely associated with the use of primidone.
23) Other instances of anemia secondary to immunosuppression of erythropoiesis, such as pure red cell aplasia , do not have sideroblastic characteristics.
24) Renal disease includes nephrotic syndrome, renal dysplasia, hypoplasia or aplasia , chronic renal failure, hematuria, proteinuria and others.
25) Individuals with Müllerian aplasia and hyperandrogenism typically have an underdeveloped or absent uterus and may also have abnormalities of other reproductive organs.
26) Intravenous immune globulin is now the treatment of choice for parvovirus and aplasia since it will clear the parvovirus infection (7).
27) Aplasia is the result of direct cytotoxicity of the parvovirus to erythroid precursors, although other progenitors may be affected in some conditions.
28) Folic acid (1 mg orally) is given daily to patients with chronic hemolysis, such as those with SCD, to reduce the risk of bone marrow aplasia .
How to use aplasia in a sentence29) As a result of aplasia , hypoplasia, or dysplasia of dental cementum, premature loss of deciduous teeth (i.e. before the age of 5) occurs.
30) It can also interfere with niacin (vitamin B3), resulting in at least one case to pellagra and fatal medullary aplasia .
31) In 2012 a procedure involving a stem cell treatment developed by Pluristem saved the life of a 7 -year-old girl suffering from bone marrow aplasia .
32) Girls with Müllerian aplasia and hyperandrogenism do not inherit the mutation from their mother, because women with this disorder cannot have children.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aplasia
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aplasia with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aplasia
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aplasia in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aplasia.
20 examples of simple sentences of aplasia. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aplasia
Compound Sentences with aplasia
Complex Sentences with aplasia
Compound-Complex Sentences with aplasia