anvil in a sentence
1) This variant is sometimes called "the anvil ".
2) Modern anvils are generally made entirely from steel.
3) European anvils are sometimes marked in kilograms.
anvil example sentences4) However tuned anvils are available as musical instruments, albeit unusual.
5) A properly equipped machine has an assortment of anvil wheels.
6) Commonly pairs of anvils tuned a third apart are used.
7) Nearby was found an anvil block and metal pieces.
8) The outer octahedral cavity is pressed by 8 steel outer anvils .
9) Has anybody ever used conformal packing foam inside an anvil case?
10) She said more such events in colleges were on the anvil .
11) The hammer and anvil have enjoyed varying popularity in orchestral roles.
12) Around the anvil lay scattered quartz chips glittering in the sun.
13) A series of such interactive programmes is on the anvil .
14) Stone hammer and stone anvil will suffice for technology.
15) Anvil , however, proved difficult to bury.
example sentences with anvil16) A:" anvil cutters" google it.
17) The base and feet form the foundation that supports the anvil .
18) In most cases the anvil is used as a forging tool.
19) There were three anvils on the tundra side of this mountain.
20) They most frequently form underneath the anvil of a thunderstorm.
21) Note the impressive anvil towards the top of the picture.
22) The job was to build the anvil for the 100.
23) These assets were tasked instead to the TF anvil troops.
24) I still have my anvil case and replaced the foam.
25) Anvils range in weight from 5 to 1,000 pounds.
26) Frequent lightning with close hits was also observed in light anvil precipitation.
27) As steel became more readily available, anvils were faced with it.
28) American-made anvils were often marked in pounds.
How to use anvil in a sentence29) With this group you additionally get an anvil .
30) Anvil Publishing, Inc. pp. 37-38.
31) The anvil Chorus had to be repeated.
32) Pebble tools were made using equipment such as anvils and hammer stones.
33) It involves throwing the toolstone at a stationary anvil stone.
34) The fine steel blade is non-stick coated giving a precise anvil action.
35) Stand firm, like an anvil being struck with a hammer.
36) Soon afterwards, a sword appears inside an anvil in London.
37) The anvil question was not to be resolved so easily.
38) Forge your speech on an anvil that rings no falsehood.
39) The most common type of forging equipment is the hammer and anvil .
40) It wasn't played since 8 years, stored in anvil case .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anvil
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anvil with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anvil
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anvil in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anvil.
20 examples of simple sentences of anvil. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anvil
Compound Sentences with anvil
Complex Sentences with anvil
Compound-Complex Sentences with anvil