antlers in a sentence
1) Healthy bucks maintain polished antlers throughout the breeding season.
2) The antlers exist purely to aid moose mating habits .
3) Minimum score for shed antlers is 75 inches.
antlers example sentences4) In extremely rare circumstances, a cow moose may grow antlers .
5) The water deer only species of true deer without antlers .
6) The antlers are presumably where he gets his name.
7) Velvet injuries can result in deformed hardened antlers .
8) The bucks will start bumping their antlers .
9) Bucks normally shed their antlers each year.
10) Typically, only male deer grow antlers .
11) It's weather that makes deer hungry - and shed antlers .
12) This bumping of antlers is done in a playful manner.
13) No drying time is required before antlers can be measured.
14) Antlers on this axis deer are slender with few branches.
15) Male elk have large antlers which are shed each year.
example sentences with antlers16) Tools were made again from stone, bones and antlers .
17) Bones and antlers were increasingly used to make tools.
18) For example: antlers , elongated tails, special spurs.
19) See all the great antlers for sale.
20) Dale is no stranger to world-class antlers .
21) Their implements included harpoons of red deer antlers or bone.
22) Antlers have been prized and pursued by hunters for many centuries.
23) I slowly and quietly exchanged my antlers for my bow.
24) Most binoculars will reveal the antlers on a distant buck.
25) Antlers are deciduous and grow at the tips like trees.
26) They do not have antlers or facial scent glands.
27) Growing antlers are high in water and low in dry matter content.
28) The size and formation of antlers vary widely among deer in general.
How to use antlers in a sentence29) The largest antlers may be 1.2 m long and weigh 18 kg.
30) Antlers can be a sign of genetic quality.
31) The clash of antlers is often deafening.
32) I like it blended with the real antlers .
33) Then there are the myths over the antlers .
34) Deer antlers were used to create rake-like implements used in farming.
35) A taglet in the old elk's antlers had snapped.
36) It resembles a large armored deer with four sword-shaped antlers .
37) These antlers are made of cartilage that contains nutrient-rich blood.
38) Possible indeterminate bird remains are also known from the antlers Formation.
39) Other cultures see a hand or moose antlers in the pattern.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antlers
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antlers with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antlers
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antlers in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antlers.
20 examples of simple sentences of antlers. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antlers
Compound Sentences with antlers
Complex Sentences with antlers
Compound-Complex Sentences with antlers