antitrust regulation in a sentence
1) Malcolm wrote that the amendment violates antitrust regulations .
2) Rodino act of an antitrust regulation requiring.
3) The agreements were in violation of antitrust regulations and angered the growing environmental movement.
antitrust regulation example sentences4) To this end, the National Bank may issue normative legal acts and take action of antitrust regulations .
5) This mixed worldwide ownership of the trademark is due to antitrust regulations which prevented Coca-Cola from purchasing the rights everywhere.
6) PepsiCo had also recently developed All Sport, which it divested of shortly following the Quaker acquisition to satisfy antitrust regulations .
7) Earl Coryell went to the U.S. Justice Department who agreed that Ethyl's business practices were in violation of antitrust regulations .
8) The FTC was also continuing to investigate if Google's favoring of their own services in their search results violated antitrust regulations .
9) Antitrust regulation .
10) In regard to antitrust decrees, the first consent decree used in antitrust regulation under the Sherman antitrust Act was "Swift & Co. v. United States".
11) Whether tinkering with antitrust regulations is the right way forward for those inclined to encourage co-operative R&D is even less clear.
12) Bell pressed a case in the media that the NFL should be exempted from antitrust regulations and proffered the league was a sport and not a business.
13) Through our Brussels office, we counsel regularly on international merger filings and on the new, relatively untested, antitrust regulations being enacted abroad.
14) Yet we need more antitrust regulations in this area to allow for better competition, which would benefit our society as a whole.
15) Patent and copyright laws are major sources of |a.|natural monopolies. | |b.|government-created monopolies. | |c.|resource monopolies. | |d.| antitrust regulation . | 26.
example sentences with antitrust regulation
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antitrust regulation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antitrust regulation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antitrust regulation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antitrust regulation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antitrust regulation.
20 examples of simple sentences of antitrust regulation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antitrust regulation
Compound Sentences with antitrust regulation
Complex Sentences with antitrust regulation
Compound-Complex Sentences with antitrust regulation