antique clock in a sentence
1) Decor is Victorian and original; special features include 100 antique clocks .
2) Ord-Hume was an engineer who wrote extensively on antique clocks and other mechanisms.
3) Drowsy tick from an antique clock .
antique clock example sentences4) Keating's interests include the music of Gustav Mahler and collecting French antique clocks .
5) Ord-Hume is an engineer, and has written extensively on antique clocks and other mechanisms.
6) This applies only to fusee clocks which the vast majority of antique English clocks are.
7) Antique clocks , light fittings, a fireplace, mirrors, carpets and curtains were stolen.
8) There were brass ornaments on the mantelpiece, and an antique French clock in ormolu.
9) We are also particularly interested in Sumiswald antique clocks , which are derived from Neuchâtel clocks.
10) THIEVES escaped with three old masters and antique clocks worth millions in a daring raid on a mansion.
11) I didn't think much of it until I read his bio and his interest in antique clocks .
12) Dating from the seventeenth century, it is said to be the largest antique one-handed clock in existence.
13) Thomas inserted skylights and antique clocks , defying the commonplace notion that a casino should be a timeless space.
14) His task is to wind and repair close to 100 antique clocks that once served Europe's most glittering court.
15) One way to determine whether an antique pendulum clock has an anchor or deadbeat escapement is to observe the second hand.
example sentences with antique clock16) The first stamps under the new company were issued on 5 October 1995, when a set showing antique clocks was issued.
17) Experts can often pinpoint when an antique clock was made within a few decades by subtle differences in their cases and faces.
18) The President heads back to the White House but, on the way back, sees a sign for an auction of rare antique clocks .
19) It also displays Indian artifacts, pottery and glassware, a collection of primitive light fixtures, antique clocks and children's toys.
20) Belinda was amazed when she noted the time on an antique clock that ticked on the mantelpiece over the elaborately restored fireplace near where they sat.
21) This clock has an unusually large amount of radium paint on its numerals and hands, making it more radioactive than the average antique luminous hand clock .
22) Antique clocks , hand-carved chairs, and intricately detailed tables-many made by the sisters at St. Peter's Mission-are also housed in the museum.
23) My father, brilliant at stripping cars and putting them back together, encouraged my interest in dismantling bicycles, old radios, antique clocks .
24) I decided to take an old antique cuckoo clock down that hasn't worked in years to see if I could do something with it.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antique clock
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antique clock with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antique clock
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antique clock in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antique clock.
20 examples of simple sentences of antique clock. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antique clock
Compound Sentences with antique clock
Complex Sentences with antique clock
Compound-Complex Sentences with antique clock