antioxidant activity in a sentence
1) These powerful phytonutrients offer significant antioxidant activity .
2) Whether the effect was mediated by antioxidant activity was not examined.
3) Royal jelly and ginseng exhibit antioxidant activity .
antioxidant activity example sentences4) In addition, boiling the leaves in water enhanced aqueous antioxidant activity .
5) Selenium also appears to exert antioxidant activity by itself.
6) Green tea's antioxidant activity is particularly important for preventing lipid peroxidation.
7) The polyphenolic content of fruit and vegetables and their antioxidant activities .
8) A cellular antioxidant activity (CAA) assay also exists.
9) Polyphenols and flavinoids rank high in levels of antioxidant activity .
10) They also have demonstrated antioxidant activity .
11) Many authors report that aglycones exhibit higher antioxidant activity than do glycosides.
12) Banana peel has displayed antioxidant activity in vitro, especially from unripe extracts.
13) The only extract to have significant antioxidant activity was that extracted in methanol.
14) Worse yet, declining levels of selenium signifies less antioxidant activity in our body.
15) It is an antioxidant with a slightly lower antioxidant activity than other carotenoids.
example sentences with antioxidant activity16) Tocotrienols can also affect cell homeostasis, possibly independently of their antioxidant activity .
17) The antioxidant activity of cocoa powder was higher than all other super fruit powders analyzed .
18) The most widely accepted biological function of Vitamin E is related to its antioxidant activities .
19) The incorporation of selenium as an antioxidant further enriches Garlic's portent antioxidant activity .
20) The strong cytotoxic properties of this extract could be due to its high antioxidant activities .
21) The antioxidant activity is more potent with extracted sea buckthorn oil because of higher carotenoid levels.
22) Typical phenolics that possess antioxidant activity are known to be mainly phenolic acids and flavonoids.
23) These compounds not only are precursors of vitamin A but they also have antioxidant activity .
24) I happens to be one of the best antioxidant activities to can enrich yourself with.
25) Apples are ranked No. 1 in antioxidant activity compared with 40 other commercially available fruits and vegetables.
26) These comments stated that there is no consensus among experts that beta-carotene has in vivo antioxidant activity .
27) The comment also suggested that FDA establish a definition for the total antioxidant activity of whole foods.
28) The antioxidant activity was directly related to the total amount of phenolics and flavonoids in the extracts.
How to use antioxidant activity in a sentence29) Amongst a group of "Ilex" species, "Ilex paraguariensis" antioxidant activity was the highest.
30) It is important to take bioflavonoids with vitamin C as these help recycle and sustain the antioxidant activity .
31) The protective effects of tocotrienols are independent of their antioxidant activity because tocopherols were effective only at higher concentrates.
32) Antioxidant activity in henna was found to be the highest as compared to vitamin E or α -tocopherol.
33) Flavonoids are phytochemicals mainly found in plant-based foods known for their antioxidant activity and are found to improve memory.
34) Cooking may reduce the antioxidant activity of some xanthophylls in foods, although probably not to any significant degree.
35) Intake of the herb increases the antioxidant activities , which protects the tissues of the joint from oxidative stress .
36) Other findings indicated that the anti-ischemic effect of TC was not mediated by NMDA receptor antagonism or antioxidant activity .
37) Curcumin for Cardiovascular Health - With curcumin 's known antioxidant activity researchers believe it can help promote cardiovascular health.
38) Ferulic acid also can be activated to even higher antioxidant activity by exposure to ultraviolet (UV) light.
39) In ten of the included studies (83%), a primary outcome was the change in antioxidant activity .
40) Provides high antioxidant, Tocomin Tocotrienols have been praised ugg boots for kids for its ugg store high antioxidant activity .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antioxidant activity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antioxidant activity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antioxidant activity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antioxidant activity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antioxidant activity.
20 examples of simple sentences of antioxidant activity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antioxidant activity
Compound Sentences with antioxidant activity
Complex Sentences with antioxidant activity
Compound-Complex Sentences with antioxidant activity