antinuclear in a sentence
1) Their analyses provided vital ammunition to the antinuclear campaigners.
2) This impact is generic lipitor at kroger known by antinuclear lists.
3) I have already explained the economic imperative behind antinuclear mendacity.
antinuclear example sentences4) I have some friends who have been avidly antinuclear .
5) Antinuclear antibody test positive; sensitivity = 99%; specificity = 49%.
6) Antinuclear Antibody Test (ANA)* 5.
7) It was still one of the first clear successes for the British antinuclear campaigners.
8) Treating antinuclear Antibodies ( AA's).
9) Antinuclear antibodies - a heterogeneous group of autoantibodies that react with various components of the nucleus.
10) Graham's three main interests as an activist remain the antinuclear movement, environmental protection and children.
11) In the 1970s and 1980s Nader was a key leader in the antinuclear power movement.
12) Spahn said he had unwittingly taken antinuclear protesters on tours, and the confrontations became heated.
13) In cases of scarring alopecia secondary to discoid lupus erythematous, an antinuclear antibody analysis is warranted.
14) ANA ( antinuclear Antibody) This test helps determine if the patient has other autoimmune diseases.
15) Mr. Masuzoe snared 2.1 million votes , while the antinuclear candidates received less than 1 million votes each.
example sentences with antinuclear16) Since the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan has been a staunch upholder of antinuclear sentiments.
17) Antinuclear activist Harvey Wasserman argued that New Age politics is too averse to social conflict to be effective politically.
18) ANAs The disease that we typically associate with antinuclear antibodies is Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE).
19) They claimed that he participated in a peaceful antinuclear demonstration on June 11 , 2011, in Greater Tainan.
20) Even if other antinuclear fundamentalists threaten to fight, fight and fight again, Mr Kinnock need have no fear.
21) These might include: rheumatoid factor, antinuclear factor (ANF), extractable nuclear antigen, and specific antibodies.
22) The test causing the most concern and frustration to the patient, is the antinuclear antibody (ANA) test.
23) Right, an antinuclear website tells you that, and there are no traces of the source of the information.
24) A disaster similar or worse than TMI threatened then, yet there was no social crisis and spurt of antinuclear organizing.
25) The activists hung antinuclear banners, but France's nuclear safety authority said that the plant's security had not been compromised.
26) As a student, she was deeply concerned with issues of discrimination and social justice, and also participated in antinuclear demonstrations.
27) Blood tests show that children with JSpA do not have rheumatoid factor or antinuclear antibodies common in other types of chronic childhood arthritis.
28) Can administration of potentized homeopathic remedy, Arsenicum album, alter antinuclear antibody (ANA) titre in people living in high-risk arsenic contaminated areas?
How to use antinuclear in a sentence29) She has worked with climate change, Native American land rights, antinuclear , human rights, antiwar and other issues as an activist and journalist.
30) A negative result does not rule out systemic lupus erythematous or other immune-mediated diseases as these conditions can occur without detectable antinuclear antibodies.
31) In 1965, a pilot, a plane and a nuclear warhead pitched off the deck of the USS Ticonderoga only 80 miles from antinuclear Japan.
32) In between the accident site and the Chinese mainland, however, lay miles of open ocean and one of the Pacific's most adamantly antinuclear nations, Japan.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antinuclear
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antinuclear with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antinuclear
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antinuclear in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antinuclear.
20 examples of simple sentences of antinuclear. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antinuclear
Compound Sentences with antinuclear
Complex Sentences with antinuclear
Compound-Complex Sentences with antinuclear