anti-allergic in a sentence
1) Soy sauce is rich in lactic acid bacteria and of excellent anti-allergic potential.
2) It also is an anti-inflammatory, an anti-allergic agent and reduces the actions of the immune system.
3) There are anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic drops that can be prescribed by your eye care professional in order to alleviate the symptoms.
anti-allergic example sentences4) In addition, Flavonoids are readily ingested by humans and they seem to display important anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic and anti-cancer activities.
5) To date, onions have shown a wealth of beneficial properties; they're anti-allergic , anti-histaminic, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant, 1 all rolled into one.
6) " If the acupuncture has good results, we can reduce the anti-allergic medication.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anti-allergic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anti-allergic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anti-allergic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anti-allergic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anti-allergic.
20 examples of simple sentences of anti-allergic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anti-allergic
Compound Sentences with anti-allergic
Complex Sentences with anti-allergic
Compound-Complex Sentences with anti-allergic